Page 114 of 178 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1771

Thread: Threadkiller Mk. XIV

  1. #1131
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    They're doing well. Cody is settling in reasonably well and his confidence is growing so much already, though he's still very clingy.
    The wife to be and I are currently looking for wedding venues which is proving to be difficult purely from a cost perspective.
    The new place looks amazing! the views you are posting is making me very envious !

  2. #1132
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Started Playing Diablo 3 again after years of not even launching the game. So unfamiliar to the game and UI it is not even funny!!!
    Can't even remember how I got my Barbarian to level 60 :? But I am however keen on starting to jam again

  3. #1133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Started Playing Diablo 3 again after years of not even launching the game. So unfamiliar to the game and UI it is not even funny!!!
    Can't even remember how I got my Barbarian to level 60 :? But I am however keen on starting to jam again
    ahaahaha good luck met dai! Ek gaan jou nie join nie :P


    My vriend se dogtertjie is vanoggend gebore, maar ongelukkig is sy opgeneem in die NICU met 'n long infeksie en die dokter is maar bekommered

  4. #1134
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    ahaahaha good luck met dai! Ek gaan jou nie join nie :P


    My vriend se dogtertjie is vanoggend gebore, maar ongelukkig is sy opgeneem in die NICU met 'n long infeksie en die dokter is maar bekommered
    Agh nee ek hou duim vas en glo dat als goed sal verloop.
    My kleintjie was prem gebore, en dit was alklaar scary genoeg. Sy was baie sterk en hoef nie NICU toe te gegaan het of enige behandeling nodig gehaad nie. Ek dink sy was net so oor die 2kg gewees O_o

  5. #1135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Agh nee ek hou duim vas en glo dat als goed sal verloop.
    My kleintjie was prem gebore, en dit was alklaar scary genoeg. Sy was baie sterk en hoef nie NICU toe te gegaan het of enige behandeling nodig gehaad nie. Ek dink sy was net so oor die 2kg gewees O_o
    Gelukkig is sy 2,8 kg en haar official date was vir laas week. Maar haar boetie was amper 2 weke laat en sy 'n week toe het hulle elke keer keiser gedoen want die dokters was bekommered oor mama. Gelukkig mama is ok, net seer. Ma nou sit ons met klein ding in hospitaal en dit maak my net sad want ek is nie eers naby om vir hulle te gaan bystaan nie

  6. #1136

    Default

    Anyone want to play some don't starve together with me?
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!


  7. #1137
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crzwaco View Post
    Anyone want to play some don't starve together with me?
    Have been wanting to get it for quite some time. Played The forest with some friends the other day. what a creepy game

  8. #1138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crzwaco View Post
    Anyone want to play some don't starve together with me?
    Visit a traffic light in Centurion. Loads of people already playing...
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

  9. #1139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Visit a traffic light in Centurion. Loads of people already playing...
    About 1600 km away
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!


  10. #1140
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crzwaco View Post
    Anyone want to play some don't starve together with me?
    I don't have that game. Do you have normal ADSL now?
    T A N S T A A F L

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XIII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11819
    Last Post: 09-09-2017, 08:48 AM
  2. Arctic Cooling launches liquid coolers for Ryzen Threadkiller
    By Jamie McKane in forum Hardware and Gadgets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-07-2017, 02:52 PM
  3. Threadkiller Mk XII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12016
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 08:20 AM
  4. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •