Page 129 of 178 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1771

Thread: Threadkiller Mk. XIV

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    The XBox One X comes with 1 month Game Pass. Um so you won't own the title outright but you will be able to play it in December.

If you are willing to wait, I currently own the physical version of Gears of War 4. When I get the XBox One X, I will be playing that and Forza 7. You are welcome to buy my physical version when I'm done. I'll give it to you for R250 if you are willing to pay for the shipping.
    shot i might just buy it from you, is the disc verdion also a play anywhere title ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dohc-WP View Post
    shot i might just buy it from you, is the disc verdion also a play anywhere title ?
    Whew I don't know. I doubt that the disc versions are play anywhere titles unfortunately.

atleast i can satisfy my driving urges with the 3 forza titles i have (horizon 2, 3 and forza 5) and project cars (which i doubt i'll play much the handling wasnt on par for me)

Nothing like waking up and realising the electricity has been out for about 8 hours and you know you're going to have to fight through robotless school traffic to get to work...

Perhaps one of you smart people can help me.

My phoe won't connect to mobile data this morning. I have signal, so I can make/receive calls and sms's, but no data.

I have reset my network settings, restarted several times, shut down the phone and started it up again, removed the sim and cleaned it and the port and inserted it again, checked my APN settings.

I don't know what I can do/try anymore. I also don't know if there is just something wrong with the antennae at work or something.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S8.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Perhaps one of you smart people can help me.

My phoe won't connect to mobile data this morning. I have signal, so I can make/receive calls and sms's, but no data.

I have reset my network settings, restarted several times, shut down the phone and started it up again, removed the sim and cleaned it and the port and inserted it again, checked my APN settings.

I don't know what I can do/try anymore. I also don't know if there is just something wrong with the antennae at work or something.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S8.
    Which network - I have heard a few complaints about mtn

Morning ppl. So i get a call this morning..........I'm on your website can i buy a laptop online? Love days when i get calls like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dohc-WP View Post
    the game is advertised on the russian store for 999.50 rubles which is about R247 rand. Go to sea gamer and buy a 1000 ruble gift card for about 16 dollars (i paid via paypal as i didnt want to enter my card details on a site i didnt know)

once i got the voucher when you click on the pay for the game button (i used the google translate camera feature on my phone which instantly translates the russian text to english when you point your phones camera to the screen)

at the payment dialogue there is 3 options first one is your credit card, which wont work, second one is owly,qowly or whatever which i dont know, third one translates to activate card (which is for the gift car)

once you enter the 25 digit card your ms account will be credited with 1000 rubles, you can then click to buy the game and another dialogue will pop up with boxes that needs to be filled (those boxes are for a russian address) you need a russian address to bay for the game (so i did the same when i buy games from other regions on the xbox) i entered the address on the radisson hotel in moscow and clicked on the blue button again and the game is now in my possession.

if my instructions are a bit vague just watch the video i did

if you open up the windows store on windows 10 or check on your xbox (which i still have to wait a month for)

Attachment 25271

you will see that the game is now linked to your account
    Thanks for the detailed reply! I’ll be looking into it tonight. Seeing as it’s a “play anywhere” game I’ll be able to play it on Windows 10, as I don’t own an XBONE.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Which network - I have heard a few complaints about mtn
    Yeah MTN. It started working around 10:30 or so though.

MTN is the best