Page 131 of 178 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1771

Thread: Threadkiller Mk. XIV

  1. #1301

    Default

    greetings !

    I only bought forza horizon 3 and recore from the russians and thats it, i already spent a crapload of money on a console last month also so im wearing senseful pants today, i need a new dremel but no one's got special on those so i'll wait a bit on that

  2. #1302

    Default

    Whelp, maybe instead of getting Persona 5, I'll get a cheap skate card for the ice rink. Then see if my parents will get me the physical disc for Christmas.

  3. #1303

    Default

    Argh! So busy! Want to do forum stuff and black friday stuff.

  4. #1304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Argh! So busy! Want to do forum stuff and black friday stuff.
    trust me you are not missing out on anything - takealot hasnt been working at all, raru has some good deals but they go fast

  5. #1305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dohc-WP View Post
    greetings !

    I only bought forza horizon 3 and recore from the russians and thats it, i already spent a crapload of money on a console last month also so im wearing senseful pants today, i need a new dremel but no one's got special on those so i'll wait a bit on that
    Must have missed it. Which console did you get?

  6. #1306

    Default

    totally underwhelmed by #BlackFriday

  7. #1307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Must have missed it. Which console did you get?
    preordered an Xbox one X, i paid for the console, i dont have it yet. unfortunately only releases here on dec 22

  8. #1308

    Default

    I finally get onto the takealot site and they actually have a great deal on my tablet, but luckily by now commonsense has kicked in, mine might not be great or 100% but it works fine so I am using the money saved for unisa feeeeeeeeeeees!

  9. #1309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I finally get onto the takealot site and they actually have a great deal on my tablet, but luckily by now commonsense has kicked in, mine might not be great or 100% but it works fine so I am using the money saved for unisa feeeeeeeeeeees!
    Good decision!

    I'm buggering off for the weekend! Everyone have a great one!

  10. #1310

    Default

    Wish there was a way to remove all the books.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!


Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XIII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11819
    Last Post: 09-09-2017, 08:48 AM
  2. Arctic Cooling launches liquid coolers for Ryzen Threadkiller
    By Jamie McKane in forum Hardware and Gadgets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-07-2017, 02:52 PM
  3. Threadkiller Mk XII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12016
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 08:20 AM
  4. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •