Page 132 of 178 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1771

Thread: Threadkiller Mk. XIV

Quote Originally Posted by Dohc-WP View Post
    the game is advertised on the russian store for 999.50 rubles which is about R247 rand. Go to sea gamer and buy a 1000 ruble gift card for about 16 dollars (i paid via paypal as i didnt want to enter my card details on a site i didnt know)

once i got the voucher when you click on the pay for the game button (i used the google translate camera feature on my phone which instantly translates the russian text to english when you point your phones camera to the screen)

at the payment dialogue there is 3 options first one is your credit card, which wont work, second one is owly,qowly or whatever which i dont know, third one translates to activate card (which is for the gift car)

once you enter the 25 digit card your ms account will be credited with 1000 rubles, you can then click to buy the game and another dialogue will pop up with boxes that needs to be filled (those boxes are for a russian address) you need a russian address to bay for the game (so i did the same when i buy games from other regions on the xbox) i entered the address on the radisson hotel in moscow and clicked on the blue button again and the game is now in my possession.

if my instructions are a bit vague just watch the video i did

if you open up the windows store on windows 10 or check on your xbox (which i still have to wait a month for)

Attachment 25271

you will see that the game is now linked to your account
    Well what do you know:

Name:  forza horizon 3.PNG
Views: 31
Size:  214.0 KB

It worked! Thanks man! Cost me R257.00 in total...
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Yay for fast internet:

Name:  download speed.PNG
Views: 28
Size:  10.5 KB

EDIT: Bloody hell, there must be something wrong with my internet. Downloaded 1.3GB so far in 3 minutes!
    Last edited by FarligOpptreden; 24-11-2017 at 08:56 PM.

--- Double post ---
    Last edited by FarligOpptreden; 24-11-2017 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Well what do you know:

Name:  forza horizon 3.PNG
Views: 31
Size:  214.0 KB

It worked! Thanks man! Cost me R257.00 in total...
    No worries, hope you enjoy it

the russian store is dirt cheap but the egypt store is even cheaper, its about R170 on there but there is no way to get it, they dont support gift cards and the government has blocked vpn's so that route dont work, they use high level deep packet inspection.

OMW! I can't believe how awesome Forza Horizon 3 is! I've been playing the whole morning and can't drag myself away from the PC. It runs at a solid 60FPS at 1080p on my laptop, all at high-ultra settings. Very very impressed.

OMW! I can't believe how awesome Forza Horizon 3 is! I've been playing the whole morning and can't drag myself away from the PC. It runs at a solid 60FPS at 1080p on my laptop, all at high-ultra settings. Very very impressed.
    And here I am trying to play starcrawlers and it just crashed on me
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

How many of you do i-Pay payments?

I find this method of payment slow and cumbersome. Perhaps I'm just using the wrong online retailers to get it done.

Tried to do an i-Pay payment this morning on an order from Loot, and it just wouldn't work; was forced to use typical EFT.

This is the first time in years where I’m sitting in the company of others, wishing they would leave so I can get back to gaming. Forza Horizon 3 is the most gaming fun I’ve had since I can remember! The OTT races are so much fun and the graphics and environments are gorgeous! I bought the standard version and I’m already contemplating getting all the DLC...

Roll on tonight so I can explore the outback!

Good morning everyone. Let's smash this Monday.

This is the first time in years where I’m sitting in the company of others, wishing they would leave so I can get back to gaming. Forza Horizon 3 is the most gaming fun I’ve had since I can remember! The OTT races are so much fun and the graphics and environments are gorgeous! I bought the standard version and I’m already contemplating getting all the DLC...

Roll on tonight so I can explore the outback!
    Yip, Forza Horizon 3 is by far the pinnacle of the Forza series to date. I've probably sank in well over 100 hours into the game. And even the multiplayer is awesome!! I found very minimal griefing, minimal tards trying to spoil it for everyone, plus the modes in multiplayer is just pure fun. The sound track is also awesome! I have all the DLC's and let me say, Blizzard Mountain was a bit of a let down, but the Micro Machines add-on is fantastic!! Get that one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Morning peoples. Going to leave just now to on holiday. So I hope all of you have a great week! I may come visit on my phone.