Page 156 of 178 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1771

Thread: Threadkiller Mk. XIV

  1. #1551

  2. #1552

    Default

    Morning people of the palace

  3. #1553

  4. #1554
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    Morning everyone.
    T A N S T A A F L

  5. #1555

  6. #1556
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    The BBC talked about Cape Towns day 0 this morning.
    T A N S T A A F L

  7. #1557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    The BBC talked about Cape Towns day 0 this morning.
    Alot of ppl dont really care about their water prices until they're gonna get hit hard in the end

  8. #1558

    Default

    CNN has aswell a few times

    Its starting to become more and more difficult these days

  9. #1559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dohc-WP View Post
    Alot of ppl dont really care about their water prices until they're gonna get hit hard in the end
    Im still struggling with my mum who waters some of her plants. At least we have now got 2 jojo tanks almost full, the gutters all lead to the garden
    the washining machine is ran 2 times a week max, and that water goes to the garden - the pipe is in such a kak place its difficult to catch it,

    Shower water is used to flush the loos and clean the house. I am still waiting for the day I slip in the plastic tub I stand in whilst showering

  10. #1560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Im still struggling with my mum who waters some of her plants. At least we have now got 2 jojo tanks almost full, the gutters all lead to the garden
    the washining machine is ran 2 times a week max, and that water goes to the garden - the pipe is in such a kak place its difficult to catch it,

    Shower water is used to flush the loos and clean the house. I am still waiting for the day I slip in the plastic tub I stand in whilst showering
    the issue with jojo tanks is the water starts to stink alot after a few days, i normally water the tiny little garden with the washing machine water, the only issue is the washing maching is in the kitchen in the front so the water runs into a round bin i have there, but the garden is in the back yard, so i have to take a 5 litre bottle fill it and take it through the house to the back yard to water the plants.

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XIII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11819
    Last Post: 09-09-2017, 08:48 AM
  2. Arctic Cooling launches liquid coolers for Ryzen Threadkiller
    By Jamie McKane in forum Hardware and Gadgets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-07-2017, 02:52 PM
  3. Threadkiller Mk XII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12016
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 08:20 AM
  4. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •