Page 15 of 178 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Threadkiller Mk. XIV

Quote Originally Posted by murfle View Post
    Installing a firewall at work, and the documentation is mostly forum posts...
    HJahahaha that sounds like great fun! Doing some work and puzzles at the same time

Morning people of the palace

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Good friends of mine went through almost 42 hours of labour, but luckily their little girl was born with no complications yesterday afternoon. We all sat up the whole of sat night chatting to them on whatsapp to distract them - Im tired today

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    HJahahaha that sounds like great fun! Doing some work and puzzles at the same time
    Ya, I learn a lot about the inner workings this way, it just takes longer than I'd hope to get things running.

How's the bitcoin mining going for you now that the prices are climbing again?

Mornin' [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION]. I hope the mother wasn't texting during labour D:

Ya, I learn a lot about the inner workings this way, it just takes longer than I'd hope to get things running.

Mornin' [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION]. I hope the mother wasn't texting during labour D:
    Mining itself has taken quite a knock with difficulty increasing. But yeah, lots of people stress and sell all their BTC and rigs when they see BTC Crashes. I do not let that phase me =D But mining is definitely not what it was 2 months ago!

hehehe nope she wasnt, during labour the group went VERY quiet whilst we awaited the announcement

I made a poll to see who watches eSports.
    T A N S T A A F L

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Mining itself has taken quite a knock with difficulty increasing. But yeah, lots of people stress and sell all their BTC and rigs when they see BTC Crashes. I do not let that phase me =D But mining is definitely not what it was 2 months ago!
    As long as it is still profitable for ya! I decided to start dabbling, so I have been mining some ZEC and XMR on pools with my lack of horsepower. Made almost $3 this weekend lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    hehehe nope she wasnt, during labour the group went VERY quiet whilst we awaited the announcement
    Ahh, makes sense, ya. Pretty cool you all had a group going. I can only imagine it was all like "Go Team Go!"

As long as it is still profitable for ya! I decided to start dabbling, so I have been mining some ZEC and XMR on pools with my lack of horsepower. Made almost $3 this weekend lol
    Yeah definitely still profitable to do with my rig. It is indeed fun to dabble with/ Love following the market trends and all that

Thud roll roll , stare... Gaaaaaaaaa rerflappgrrr....