Page 169 of 178 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1771

Thread: Threadkiller Mk. XIV

  1. #1681
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Day 79

    Last night was very cold and lonely. I kept peeking around, hoping I would see some kind of light... a sign of life. But there just just darkness.
    When the sun rose, there was still just nothingness full of empty. I knew there had to be more life out there. Perhaps I need to start moving to try and find them...

    Long day ahead, let me get going

  2. #1682
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Day 80

    Today was a long day filled with rain. I think it is almost Friday, so looking forward to the weekend.... Wait what am I saying, every day is the same. No weeks, or weekends... All just one big blur.
    Still have not found any sign of life.

  3. #1683

  4. #1684
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murfle View Post
    /zombie noises
    Day 84

    If you are wondering what happened between Day 80 and 84...

    When I heard the noises I dropped my note pad and started running. 5 days later I got tired and decided to return and find my note pad.
    So here I am again, no sign of intelligent life anywhere. Just a few Zombies.... They might be good for something, not sure what though... Will think of something soon.

  5. #1685
    bradbear117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Eastern Cape, about 70meters from the ocean
    Posts
    1,978

    Default

    Mmm the stories need a name

    The Mygaming Survivor tales.

    Mygaming: Left Behind

    Die Hard: MyGaming

  6. #1686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Day 84

    If you are wondering what happened between Day 80 and 84...

    When I heard the noises I dropped my note pad and started running. 5 days later I got tired and decided to return and find my note pad.
    So here I am again, no sign of intelligent life anywhere. Just a few Zombies.... They might be good for something, not sure what though... Will think of something soon.
    brains!!!

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  7. #1687
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Day 85

    Well this is getting lonely now.
    No Human Life, no Animals.

    I did however manage to get a generator going, hooked up a PC and played the old Classic Half Life 2. What a game !

  8. #1688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Day 85

    Well this is getting lonely now.
    No Human Life, no Animals.

    I did however manage to get a generator going, hooked up a PC and played the old Classic Half Life 2. What a game !
    You are not alone.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  9. #1689
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mk786 View Post
    You are not alone.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    WTF! You were calling for brains! Thought you were a zombie?!

  10. #1690
    bradbear117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Eastern Cape, about 70meters from the ocean
    Posts
    1,978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Day 85

    Well this is getting lonely now.
    No Human Life, no Animals.

    I did however manage to get a generator going, hooked up a PC and played the old Classic Half Life 2. What a game !
    I found a 3310 with 2 bars of power left. Going to jam snake from now till I die.

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XIII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11819
    Last Post: 09-09-2017, 08:48 AM
  2. Arctic Cooling launches liquid coolers for Ryzen Threadkiller
    By Jamie McKane in forum Hardware and Gadgets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-07-2017, 02:52 PM
  3. Threadkiller Mk XII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12016
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 08:20 AM
  4. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •