Page 22 of 178 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Threadkiller Mk. XIV

Morning people! Wowee but things are busy. Ever get that feeling that there's just too much going on? It makes one feel stressy. Stressy should be a word.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Morning people! Wowee but things are busy. Ever get that feeling that there's just too much going on? It makes one feel stressy. Stressy should be a word.
    Just take a deep breath and get all relaxy

Morning people of the Palace - Woke up feeling a lot better. The meds are working. The ear ache is almost gone. My sinuses are opening - aka box of tissues already this morning but finally I feel human - Apparently sinusitus is rampant in the cape this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Morning people of the Palace - Woke up feeling a lot better. The meds are working. The ear ache is almost gone. My sinuses are opening - aka box of tissues already this morning but finally I feel human - Apparently sinusitus is rampant in the cape this year.
    Glad you're feeling better.

I better stay away from the cape then, I've got tissue stuffed up my nose at the moment as it is

Quote Originally Posted by murfle View Post
    Just take a deep breath and get all relaxy
    I guess that's all one can do.

That's awesome that you are feeling better!

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I guess that's all one can do.

That's awesome that you are feeling better!
    You have no idea! Its been driving me insane for over a week! We found out its the canola fields near us - apparently due to the drought a lot of farmers planted canola - driving most people who dont even suffer from hayfever insane

And yes keep breathing and relax - stretch every now and then

Oh shit yes it is ,I went through a whole roll of toilet paper on Monday, actualy took a sick day today because i'm tired of powering through so drugging and stuff today.

You have no idea! Its been driving me insane for over a week! We found out its the canola fields near us - apparently due to the drought a lot of farmers planted canola - driving most people who dont even suffer from hayfever insane

Oh well that explains it then, I was wondering what the actual f is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by B1nary View Post
    Oh shit yes it is ,I went through a whole roll of toilet paper on Monday, actualy took a sick day today because i'm tired of powering through so drugging and stuff today.

Oh well that explains it then, I was wondering what the actual f is going on.
    Go get flomist at the chemist and phenegan for at night - it will knock you on your arse
    Saline spray during the day to clear it. The flomist has managed to clear it up for me for the most part. the flomist has cortisone in it - that is unfortunately needed for this one - you cant not use a steriod - the doc was on the point of injecting me if this stuff didnt work. For the first time in a week my ears are not as inflamed, my throat is not scratchy from the post nasal drip and I can breathe and taste food again

Go get flomist at the chemist and phenegan for at night - it will knock you on your arse
    Saline spray during the day to clear it. The flomist has managed to clear it up for me for the most part. the flomist has cortisone in it - that is unfortunately needed for this one - you cant not use a steriod - the doc was on the point of injecting me if this stuff didnt work. For the first time in a week my ears are not as inflamed, my throat is not scratchy from the post nasal drip and I can breathe and taste food again
    I actualy have some flomist somewhere, taking 180mg of Fexofenadine which works really well with no side affects but it takes a few days to reach plasma levels, iliadin nasal spray opens everything up but then the leaking starts, might use the flomist then if it has the cortisone in it

Quote Originally Posted by B1nary View Post
    I actualy have some flomist somewhere, taking 180mg of Fexofenadine which works really well with no side affects but it takes a few days to reach plasma levels, iliadin nasal spray opens everything up but then the leaking starts, might use the flomist then if it has the cortisone in it
    Do it, I was told its all that will help with it this season - it has a low level which is good but it was needed.