Page 44 of 178 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 1771

Thread: Threadkiller Mk. XIV

  1. #431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TechThief View Post
    Morning everyone, anyone going to rAge this weekend?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Wait, rAge is this weekend? Wow, and I'm actually in Johannesburg for it. I might just end up going. Never even thought about it

  2. #432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Haha okay good.
    Speaking of beer, I also owe [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION] a beer as well.

  3. #433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Wait, rAge is this weekend? Wow, and I'm actually in Johannesburg for it. I might just end up going. Never even thought about it
    Yep, took leave from tommorrow to be there the whole weekend, me and a few friends are going, the plan is to be at rAge untill closing time so hope to see you guys there, will see if i can borrow my brother's mygaming cap to represent [emoji14]

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Almighty legit one.

    Steam: TechThief Battle.net: TechThief#2664 Uplay: CrzCop Origin: TechThief

  4. #434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TechThief View Post
    Yep, took leave from tommorrow to be there the whole weekend, me and a few friends are going, the plan is to be at rAge untill closing time so hope to see you guys there, will see if i can borrow my brother's mygaming cap to represent [emoji14]

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Urgh all my Mygaming gear is in boxes. At least I'm really easy to spot in a crowd. And sounds like your good nna have a huge rAge this year. Going to the LOAN I assume?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  5. #435

  6. #436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Urgh all my Mygaming gear is in boxes. At least I'm really easy to spot in a crowd. And sounds like your good nna have a huge rAge this year. Going to the LOAN I assume?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Nah just going for the expo, want to take part in all competitions and giveaways and take pictures of half naked women without being called "creepy" or "weird" or stalker"... [emoji14]

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Almighty legit one.

    Steam: TechThief Battle.net: TechThief#2664 Uplay: CrzCop Origin: TechThief

  7. #437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Wait, rAge is this weekend? Wow, and I'm actually in Johannesburg for it. I might just end up going. Never even thought about it
    Same! Didn't know it's so close and I was planning on going this year.

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Speaking of beer, I also owe [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION] a beer as well.
    You do? As long as it's non-alcoholic, as I don't drink. Clausthaler is divine though - it's my go-to weekend beverage.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

  8. #438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TechThief View Post
    Yep, took leave from tommorrow to be there the whole weekend, me and a few friends are going, the plan is to be at rAge untill closing time so hope to see you guys there, will see if i can borrow my brother's mygaming cap to represent [emoji14]

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    I've got 3 MyGaming caps (2 black and one khaki) and 2 black t-shirts... Will see if I can wear one of the caps this weekend. Might go all retro with the khaki cap with the original logo on.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

  9. #439

    Default

    Morning people of the TK

  10. #440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Same! Didn't know it's so close and I was planning on going this year.


    You do? As long as it's non-alcoholic, as I don't drink. Clausthaler is divine though - it's my go-to weekend beverage.
    Absolutely not a problem. But yes I do, or at least as far as I can remember. The last time I cancelled because I was already apocalyptically drunk at my farewell. So yes I owe you one to make up for that time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Morning people of the TK
    MORE MORE!!!!! Hugz

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XIII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11819
    Last Post: 09-09-2017, 08:48 AM
  2. Arctic Cooling launches liquid coolers for Ryzen Threadkiller
    By Jamie McKane in forum Hardware and Gadgets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-07-2017, 02:52 PM
  3. Threadkiller Mk XII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12016
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 08:20 AM
  4. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •