Page 60 of 178 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 1771

Thread: Threadkiller Mk. XIV

  1. #591

    Default

    Taken on Sat. From recent rains in the berg.
    App the peaks have snow, I'll find out when I get home.

    The durbs floods are hectic. Mates are flooding the groups with pics

  2. #592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snowbeast View Post
    Taken on Sat. From recent rains in the berg.
    App the peaks have snow, I'll find out when I get home.

    The durbs floods are hectic. Mates are flooding the groups with pics
    looks a bit barren.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!


  3. #593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crzwaco View Post
    looks a bit barren.
    The green is new grass from where we had a run away fire. Brown block is old soyas and will have maize soon and the Brown hill was burned last winter

  4. #594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snowbeast View Post
    Taken on Sat. From recent rains in the berg.
    App the peaks have snow, I'll find out when I get home.

    The durbs floods are hectic. Mates are flooding the groups with pics
    That's a damn gorgeous view!! Holy hell. Depressed the crap out of me while I try to look out the window, but realise that our offices are underground...

  5. #595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    That's a damn gorgeous view!! Holy hell. Depressed the crap out of me while I try to look out the window, but realise that our offices are underground...
    hoe is jy alweer in 'n basement dude!?!

  6. #596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    hoe is jy alweer in 'n basement dude!?!
    Dis waar hulle IT weg bêre. Ons het darem 'n popcorn mashine, so dis nie all doom and gloom nie.

  7. #597
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    Grrr, just did my efilling and I owe those blood sucking corrupt scum R55!
    T A N S T A A F L

  8. #598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Dis waar hulle IT weg bêre. Ons het darem 'n popcorn mashine, so dis nie all doom and gloom nie.
    Ma hoe stamp jy nie jou kop elke dag?

  9. #599

    Default

    Morning peoples! Overslept a bit hehe.

  10. #600

    Default

    Morning everyone. Isn't it supposed to be spring in Joburg? Why is it so cold?

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XIII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11819
    Last Post: 09-09-2017, 08:48 AM
  2. Arctic Cooling launches liquid coolers for Ryzen Threadkiller
    By Jamie McKane in forum Hardware and Gadgets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-07-2017, 02:52 PM
  3. Threadkiller Mk XII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12016
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 08:20 AM
  4. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •