Page 79 of 178 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Threadkiller Mk. XIV

Mornin' all!

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Howzit. On my gym this morning, I kept on thinking it is Tuesday. Checked my phone and saw it is Wednesday! SCORE! =D
    Early weekend

Morning people

As some of you have noticed I have sent a video via whatsapp, please, please spread it far and wide. The farmer who was killed on Uitkyk the farm in stellenbosch, was a friend of mines girlfriend's uncle.

This is happening more and more and the level of violence is rising, I know deep down it wont do anything, but maybe the local farmers who go into town on monday see us wearing black, just to give them a sense of solidarity means more to me than I can say.

I have family who still farms out in New Castle, they live in fear daily. I cant do much to change what happened. But I can do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    As some of you have noticed I have sent a video via whatsapp, please, please spread it far and wide. The farmer who was killed on Uitkyk the farm in stellenbosch, was a friend of mines girlfriend's uncle.

This is happening more and more and the level of violence is rising, I know deep down it wont do anything, but maybe the local farmers who go into town on monday see us wearing black, just to give them a sense of solidarity means more to me than I can say.

I have family who still farms out in New Castle, they live in fear daily. I cant do much to change what happened. But I can do this.
    Small world then, because this same guy that was murdered yesterday (that also made the KykNet news last night) is my neighbour's uncle (her mother's brother). They really are a great family and I've had many awesome visits with her parents when they come up to Gauteng from the Western Cape.

It really is a crying shame what happened... When my neighbour heard the news yesterday morning, she was in such a panic that I had to babysit her 2 year old son for a couple of hours. Luckily I'm working from home the past 2 odd weeks, so I was around to help out.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

On another note, I really do feel that Origin Access is an incredible deal. R299 per year and gaining access to Mass Effect Andromeda, Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Need for Speed 2016 and a whole bunch of other games just seems unreal. Honestly, if I had more time to game I would sign up in a heartbeat. It almost makes me feel that I never want to buy another EA game again, as a couple of months down the line it's part of Origin Access and you can play it for a pittance.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Small world then, because this same guy that was murdered yesterday (that also made the KykNet news last night) is my neighbour's uncle (her mother's brother). They really are a great family and I've had many awesome visits with her parents when they come up to Gauteng from the Western Cape.

It really is a crying shame what happened... When my neighbour heard the news yesterday morning, she was in such a panic that I had to babysit her 2 year old son for a couple of hours. Luckily I'm working from home the past 2 odd weeks, so I was around to help out.
    Yep that is him. I never met him, but still hits close to home, especially if you have seen the video the neighbor sent out. We live in fear for that phone call of an attack on my uncles farm. They have started policing the farms themselves, sleep in shifts on the farms to make sure people are always protecting and awake. My uncle is already 70, so its harder for them, they just dont want to sell the farm either.

It's been a crazy busy year.

Um not at MyGaming but at work and life in general.

I bought car shampoo/conditioner yesterday which recommended to me to 'wash my car in a shady area' ...