Page 83 of 178 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 1771

Thread: Threadkiller Mk. XIV

  1. #821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Morning people of the palace.

    You know you are stressed when you manage to break a bite plate for grinding your teeth in 6 months and it was supposed to last 2 years
    Take a deep breath. Good luck on your exam!

  2. #822

  3. #823

    Default

    everyone seems in a foul mood today, hows everyone up in here ?

  4. #824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B1nary View Post
    everyone seems in a foul mood today, hows everyone up in here ?
    Just ducky!

  5. #825
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Morning people of the palace.

    You know you are stressed when you manage to break a bite plate for grinding your teeth in 6 months and it was supposed to last 2 years
    I don't know what that is but good luck with the exams!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dohc-WP View Post
    greetings
    greets

    Quote Originally Posted by B1nary View Post
    everyone seems in a foul mood today, hows everyone up in here ?
    I wouldn't say that. I'm just peachy.

    Quote Originally Posted by murfle View Post
    Just ducky!
    Like duck hunt ducky?
    T A N S T A A F L

  6. #826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Like duck hunt ducky?
    Its one of those "Could be good, could be bad" type answers. Was more a play on the everyone being in a "foul" mood statement

  7. #827

    Default

    Good luck with your exam [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION]!

    Sorry, a bit late today. Things have just been crazy at work.

  8. #828

    Default

    Thanks guys, just for a laugh, I arrive, get prime parking. Wait for an hour, go in, to find out that i am only writing tomorrow :S

  9. #829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Thanks guys, just for a laugh, I arrive, get prime parking. Wait for an hour, go in, to find out that i am only writing tomorrow :S
    Oh noes! Haha well now you get some more time to go over it.

  10. #830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Oh noes! Haha well now you get some more time to go over it.
    Ironically I was ready for the paper, I am more upset that I wasted a beta blocker I wont have enough now for the last two papers.
    [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION] a bite plate is what they give you to protect your teeth from grinding.

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XIII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11819
    Last Post: 09-09-2017, 08:48 AM
  2. Arctic Cooling launches liquid coolers for Ryzen Threadkiller
    By Jamie McKane in forum Hardware and Gadgets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-07-2017, 02:52 PM
  3. Threadkiller Mk XII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12016
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 08:20 AM
  4. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •