Page 1 of 178 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1771

Thread: Threadkiller Mk. XIV

  1. #1

    Default Threadkiller Mk. XIV

    People of the TK, I present to you your latest Threadkiller:

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Morning everyone. Its weekend! Yay. Time for some house hunting. But I'm going to miss the Boks games today looking at houses. Probably for the best, as my nerves can never hold through a Test match.
    And now... Continue!

    Name:  Broforce-Ellen-RIPBRO.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  256.4 KB
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

  2. #2

    Default

    Oooohhhhhh Yyyeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh. I'm the thread killer baby!! I don't even care that my prediction was off a bit.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Morning everyone. Its weekend! Yay. Time for some house hunting. But I'm going to miss the Boks games today looking at houses. Probably for the best, as my nerves can never hold through a Test match.
    I'm not a fan of house hunting. Probably because I hate moving. Good luck!

    *EDIT: Also probably missing the Bok games today... playing board games instead!
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

  4. #4
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    Wooo! New TK.

    Off a bit is fine. [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION]

    EDIT: I also haven't watched rugby in quite a while to be honest.
    T A N S T A A F L

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    I'm not a fan of house hunting. Probably because I hate moving. Good luck!

    *EDIT: Also probably missing the Bok games today... playing board games instead!
    Moving sucks, but seeing as all my stuff is in storage, and I currently don't have a permanent place to call my own, I am.looking forward to moving and finally settling in.
    Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Wooo! New TK.

    Off a bit is fine. [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION]

    EDIT: I also haven't watched rugby in quite a while to be honest.
    Actually, I'm within the margin of error, so actually not too bad prediction.

    But I am sad to miss the test. I have only seen one Bokke game this year with all my traveling and stuff.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  6. #6

    Default

    Hey new TK!
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

  7. #7

    Default

    7th!

    I love new TK blood in the evening! Gratz on killing the previous one hammer

  8. #8

    Default

    peeks and sees a new tk, goes back to what i was not busy doing

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    It's so hot!
    I know!

    I went for a run.
    T A N S T A A F L

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XIII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11819
    Last Post: 09-09-2017, 08:48 AM
  2. Arctic Cooling launches liquid coolers for Ryzen Threadkiller
    By Jamie McKane in forum Hardware and Gadgets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-07-2017, 02:52 PM
  3. Threadkiller Mk XII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12016
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 08:20 AM
  4. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •