You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity Original Sin 2

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate.

Default Divinity Original Sin 2

So with the official release looming tomorrow and the fact that the search for the forum isn't bring up anything recent or like this that I could find , behold the Divinity Original Sin 2 thread.

Who had early access and who is buying this soon ?

Which character are you thinking about having as your main and who will be in your party ?

I have stayed away from most of the Videos to prevent myself from getting hyped because that leads to disappointment, but I caved and looked at some last night and I think my body is ready for this.

As a taste for those who have not been exposed to the previous game and the mechanics here you go:

Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

It looks amazing. But I haven't even played the first one yet!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    It looks amazing. But I haven't even played the first one yet!
    You should get the enhanced edition.

When I watch video with them describing what they have done in the new game the passion and dedication really comes through, here is them talking about hey you know we decide we are going to just do full voices for everything after all, one thing I found interesting is the ambient sounds system they are using 2:18 if you want to skip to what im talking about.

They might not be a big AA studio , but if Witcher 3 is any indication small studios doing what they love pays off for everyone.

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Member of the Year - Voted by the community. Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.
    Trophies Gift of giving Reputation precedes them

Quote Originally Posted by B1nary View Post
    So with the official release looming tomorrow and the fact that the search for the forum isn't bring up anything recent or like this that I could find , behold the Divinity Original Sin 2 thread.
    It's right here, but never mind that. I can not wait for the release, I quite enjoyed the previous one, and this looks like it could be a lot better.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSoup View Post
    It's right here, but never mind that. I can not wait for the release, I quite enjoyed the previous one, and this looks like it could be a lot better.
    Funny story I was very sure there was a thread and that I actualy posted on it and I ran the search more than once and yes couldn't find it so I was like well screw it then and in any case here it is but hey Tomorrow is the big day... and now i'm hyped

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Also excited but the price tag is beyond me. I have been hinting to my friends in other countries who make money in something other than the JR (junk Rand) to gift this to me.
    __________________________________________________ ___
    My 9 year old asked me "What should I be when I grow up daddy?"
    I answered, "Happy".

Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSoup View Post
    Maybe now is a good time to ask, because I've also struggled with the search function on MyG to give me the result I'm looking for, even when I know that the thread I'm looking for exists and I have a pretty good idea of the name.

Is there a better way to search apart from the "Google Search" option? Are there operators one can use to make it easier? Or is it just a case of search and browse the pages until you get lucky.

Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Maybe now is a good time to ask, because I've also struggled with the search function on MyG to give me the result I'm looking for, even when I know that the thread I'm looking for exists and I have a pretty good idea of the name.

Is there a better way to search apart from the "Google Search" option? Are there operators one can use to make it easier? Or is it just a case of search and browse the pages until you get lucky.
    This search works better than the google one:

Name:  2017-09-14 09_00_27-Gaming Discussions.png
Views: 79
Size:  112.0 KB

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.)

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    This search works better than the google one:

Name:  2017-09-14 09_00_27-Gaming Discussions.png
Views: 79
Size:  112.0 KB
    Search is broken, there is no bacon.
    T A N S T A A F L

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Member of the Year - Voted by the community. Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.
    Trophies Gift of giving Reputation precedes them

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post

Nah the google search is the best. It probably doesn't help that the idiot who started that other thread couldn't even spell the game's name correctly.

Anyway apparently the game should be releasing at 5pm our time.