Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Star Trek or Star Wars

Default Star Trek or Star Wars

So no matter what i just cant seem to get into starwars watched it a few times but compared to star trek and stargate its not even close to the times I have watched them.
    Last edited by Crzwaco; 26-09-2017 at 03:55 PM.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

What do you mean by 'a few times'? Like, all 7 multiple times... Or did you get half way through episode I and give up multiple times? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Crzwaco View Post
    So no matter what i just cant seem to get into starwars watched it a few times but compared to startek and stargate its not even close to the times I have watched them.
    What's startek?

Edit: NVM found it:

STARTEK is a customer engagement business process outsourcing company.

We deliver deeper relationships through better customer insights and interactions for our clients.

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    What's startek?

Edit: NVM found it:
    The one with Captain Kek

Name:  DKK9_jXXUAAfNQZ.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  37.6 KB

Star wars is awesome. So is Stargate. The only Star Trek I liked is the series with Janeway and 7 of 9 and the latest movie.
    T A N S T A A F L

I fixed your title. It's heresy to write Star Trek as one word! And Star Trek wins by far!

Star Wars for sure! There is something about it that just captures my imagination and lightsabers are the coolest weapons ever created

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    Star Wars for sure! There is something about it that just captures my imagination and lightsabers are the coolest weapons ever created
    Most certainly! I remember my brother and I had some of those decently made toy lightsabers and choreographed a fight that we did outside one of the movie premiers.

Star Trek by far. I'll watch other shows/ movies but I am a trekkie before anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Star wars is awesome. So is Stargate. The only Star Trek I liked is the series with Janeway and 7 of 9 and the latest movie.
    Stargate SG-1 was awesome while it had Richard Dean Anderson portraying Col. O'Neill, but after his promotion to General the show died a slow painful death.

The Star Trek with Janeway and 7 of 9 was Star Trek: Voyager and it too was one of my favourite Star Trek series. It also spawned one of the best Star Trek games ever: Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force.

Sadly, I've never watched the original series but I did recently watch the remastered version of TNG and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Its exploration of the human condition, in addition to just exploring endless space, is one of the reasons why I like Star Trek so much as a Sci-Fi show. One episode in particular, The Inner Light, is easily some of the best television I have ever watched in my entire life! All the praise it gets is well deserved.

i like both but only the new stuff i cant stand the old star treks or star wars movies, i only like the new trilogy of star trek and and the star wars movies even though i have seen all of them, i probably wont be able to get myself to watch the original 3 movies again. same applies to bond movies i grew up watching the pierce brosnan and craig ones so the older ones which i have all seen thanks to etv are just not my cup of tea tbh.