Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Rise of the Tomb Raider

Truth be told, I am not enjoying Rise of the Tombraider as much as I did the first one. It's very familiar which is good. Then again there's nothing really new about it. Perhaps I am just tiered of playing 3rd person shooters.

So far I have made it to the Cathedral Courtyard and will probably finish by Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    Truth be told, I am not enjoying Rise of the Tombraider as much as I did the first one. It's very familiar which is good. Then again there's nothing really new about it. Perhaps I am just tiered of playing 3rd person shooters.

So far I have made it to the Cathedral Courtyard and will probably finish by Sunday.
    The last hour of the game is fantastic. The rest definitely isn't as good as the first game in my opinion.

I haven't touched it all week. Hopefully I'll get at least 20% done this weekend.

When I got to this point in the game, I though it was being a little over dramatic. It seems to be getting a little more exciting at this point, but I am also getting a lot of Uncharted vibes from it as well.

Otherwise I made it to the Weather Station

Edit: Got to the lost City.

I really wish I could play in anything but low at 720p the fire and flame effects seem to look really good at higher details.
    Last edited by Glordit; 04-11-2017 at 11:59 AM.

Rise of the Tomb Raider: Completed!

The final part of the game made up for the slightly slower pace of the first two thirds. The optional tombs kind of stopped altogether, towards the end for some reason. Perhaps it was to help player focus more on the story? It would have been nice to have had them all paced out nicely. As opposed to having a lot of them all in close proximity.

Congrats [MENTION=3017]Glordit[/MENTION]!

Also just finished the game. Here near the end I decided fuck it, not doing all the tombs, challenges and collectibles anymore and just finished it.

Name:  RotTR achi.PNG
Views: 21
Size:  13.0 KB

Congrats [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION]!

Played a good chunk this morning. Am now in a room where you swim underwater and they target you with laser sights.
    T A N S T A A F L

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Played a good chunk this morning. Am now in a room where you swim underwater and they target you with laser sights.
    Yeah, that's a painful bit.