Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Rise of the Tomb Raider

Congrats [MENTION=9148]murfle[/MENTION]!

I'm going to have to update the stats soon, but this looks to be one of the more successful ones so far.
    T A N S T A A F L

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    I'm going to have to update the stats soon, but this looks to be one of the more successful ones so far.
    Im still sad that I had to give up

Sigh. I kept putting this off, not because I wasn't enjoying it, but because I thought I had more than enough time to complete it. Now I am rushing to complete the story line before midnight tonight. I've had to forgo getting 100% collection and I will go for that on another, more difficult play-through. I'm playing on the seasoned difficulty and I'm finding it way too easy.

Difficulty aside what I would like to know is how far am I from the end if I just got to the part where Lara tries to take Ana hostage in the Cathedral?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    Sigh. I kept putting this off, not because I wasn't enjoying it, but because I thought I had more than enough time to complete it. Now I am rushing to complete the story line before midnight tonight. I've had to forgo getting 100% collection and I will go for that on another, more difficult play-through. I'm playing on the seasoned difficulty and I'm finding it way too easy.

Difficulty aside what I would like to know is how far am I from the end if I just got to the part where Lara tries to take Ana hostage in the Cathedral?
    Not too far, I'd say that you're in the last 3rd at least.

If you push ahead and not care about collectibles, tombs or even nearby loot, you really can push ahead and finish in a few hours.

That's the part of the game I decided it was time to finish it. Only took my a couple sessions of 30 minutes to an hour each to finish from there.

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    If you push ahead and not care about collectibles, tombs or even nearby loot, you really can push ahead and finish in a few hours.
    Name:  qPkw5th.gif
Views: 24
Size:  945.8 KB

Name:  qPkw5th.gif
Views: 24
Size:  945.8 KB
    Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 21
Size:  133.3 KB
    T A N S T A A F L

Name:  RotTR-Complete.PNG
Size:  12.7 KB

Despite rushing to the end I only missed 26% of the collectibles.

Name:  ROTTR 2017-11-30 22-15-26-955.jpg
Size:  104.3 KB