Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 164

Thread: [MyGame] Rise of the Tomb Raider

  1. #61

    Default

    Is it me, or does the game feel shorter than the first one? It seems like as if the optional tombs and challenges make up about 30-40% of the total gameplay.

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    Is it me, or does the game feel shorter than the first one? It seems like as if the optional tombs and challenges make up about 30-40% of the total gameplay.
    It does feel a lot shorter. I'm trying to do all the optional tombs but struggling to find them.

  3. #63

    Default

    I'm doing whatever comes accross my way. I stopped last night after Lara had the trippiest experience after sniffing some strange flowers; bad Lara!

    So far the Tomb Raider difficulty is also very easy, almost wish I started on a bit higher difficulty.

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    I'm doing whatever comes accross my way. I stopped last night after Lara had the trippiest experience after sniffing some strange flowers; bad Lara!

    So far the Tomb Raider difficulty is also very easy, almost wish I started on a bit higher difficulty.
    I believe that’s the Baba Yaga DLC that you’re starting. I enjoyed it more than some of the main story quests so far...
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

  5. #65

    Default

    I'm about 15%ish in so far. Spent most of Saturday struggling to set up my PC in my living room. Turns out Windows 10 has a 'feature' that MS hasn't done anything about that stops DTS Connect and DD Live from working, so I'm only getting 2.1 sound.

    However, I did turn on the 3D option and my word it looks amazing!

  6. #66
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    So I've been playing for a little bit again. I'm in Siberia save says 12%
    T A N S T A A F L

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    So I've been playing for a little bit again. I'm in Siberia save says 12%
    I think mine showed 16% when I last played. Will probably continue tomorrow evening. Will definitely play a lot over the weekend.

  8. #68

    Default

    Think I'm like 29% or something?

    I'm being the collection whore I am though, finding all the survival cache's, etc. before wanting to move on to the next area.

  9. #69
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I think mine showed 16% when I last played. Will probably continue tomorrow evening. Will definitely play a lot over the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Think I'm like 29% or something?

    I'm being the collection whore I am though, finding all the survival cache's, etc. before wanting to move on to the next area.
    What difficulty are you guys playing on? I'm on survivalist.
    T A N S T A A F L

  10. #70

    Default

    I'm on the normal difficulty, whatever that is.

    I'll have to find a guide on how to find all the tombs. I get to places where it says there's a tomb nearby and then I search like crazy and don't find it. I did find one by accident though. The Red Tomb or something like that.

Similar Threads

  1. Rise of the Tomb Raider will arrive on PCs in January
    By gr33nFIEND in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-12-2015, 06:35 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2015, 07:02 PM
  3. Rise of the Tomb Raider Pre-E3 Trailer
    By brendanvb in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2015, 03:26 PM
  4. Rise of the Tomb Raider - come to PC, PS4 or die
    By Kevin in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17-08-2014, 09:36 AM
  5. Rise of the tomb raider may hit ps3 and xbox 360
    By Dohc-WP in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 18-06-2014, 08:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •