Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Rise of the Tomb Raider

Cool [MyGame] Rise of the Tomb Raider

Welcome to MyGame 10!

MyGame is like a book club for games. We get together and play a game during a specific time period. From the start to the finish. Sometimes there are awards that gets displayed on your profile. We also chat in the evenings while we play and it's a lot of fun. Buy it, play it, join our chats in the evenings, be happy and content with the world.

Name:  comics_games_virtualshackles_lara_croft_674120.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  90.4 KB

Voting happened here.

Previous MyGames:
    [MyGame] Dark Souls
    [MyGame] Borderlands 2
    [MyGame] Psychonauts
    [MyGame] Grim Dawn
    [MyGame] Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
    [MyGame] Spec Ops: The Line
    [MyGame] Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
    [MyGame] Darksiders
    [MyGame] Deus Ex: Human Revolution

We will start playing on the 1st of October and will have until the end of November to finish the game. You have to start a new game and play from the beginning to the end in order to get a badge that shows on your profile.

Those who wish to participate can say so now and I will add you to the list. If you voted for the game during the voting phase then you are automagically entered. Everyone's welcome!

Discord for the people who like to chat or listen to other people chat while they game:
    https://discord.gg/0gDqD1WJPqQDcJOA = MyGaming Discord Server

The chats in the evenings via discord are not required but posting about the game in this thread is required. During your playthrough you will have to post here and talk about the MyGame. Please post when you finish the game.

Participants:
    [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION], [MENTION=3505]DarthMol[/MENTION], [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION], [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION], [MENTION=12607]mottamort[/MENTION], [MENTION=9148]murfle[/MENTION], [MENTION=6600]PsychoFish[/MENTION], [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION], [MENTION=2132]Xiphan[/MENTION], [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION], [MENTION=3017]Glordit[/MENTION]

Completed: [MENTION=6600]PsychoFish[/MENTION], [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION], [MENTION=3017]Glordit[/MENTION], [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION], [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION], [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION], [MENTION=12607]mottamort[/MENTION], [MENTION=3505]DarthMol[/MENTION], [MENTION=9148]murfle[/MENTION], [MENTION=2132]Xiphan[/MENTION]
    Last edited by Solitude; 02-12-2017 at 09:19 AM.

The game is an early-unlock for the Humble Monthly Bundle. You can get Rise of the Tomb Raider plus other games for $12:
    https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

You can just unsubscribe again after you receive your games if you do not wish to be billed every month.

I wonder if I shouldn't play through Tomb Raider (2013) in preparation for this...

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    I wonder if I shouldn't play through Tomb Raider (2013) in preparation for this...

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk
    I agree with Xiphan. It's a great game! I hope Rise of the Tomb Raider is just as good.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Name:  comics_games_virtualshackles_lara_croft_674120.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  90.4 KB
    More like:

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    More like:

Haha I thought about using that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    More like:

Not to mention, those burning candles.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I agree with Xiphan. It's a great game! I hope Rise of the Tomb Raider is just as good.
    I should actually say "replay" because I played it a while back and really enjoyed it - but I have been a Tomb Raider fan since the previous reboot with Tomb Raider Legend.

Last time I couldn't run it with TressFX so I guess I'd better do a replay

I should actually say "replay" because I played it a while back and really enjoyed it - but I have been a Tomb Raider fan since the previous reboot with Tomb Raider Legend.

Last time I couldn't run it with TressFX so I guess I'd better do a replay
    Cool. Enjoy!