Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 98

Thread: Do you own an?

  1. #71
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    No

    Do you own steel caped boots?
    T A N S T A A F L

  2. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    No

    Do you own steel caped boots?
    No, my boots have a regular cloth cape.

    Do you own an air fryer?

  3. #73

    Default

    No

    Do you own a popcorn maker?

  4. #74

    Default

    No

    Do you own a bedazzler ?

  5. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B1nary View Post
    No

    Do you own a bedazzler ?
    No, I bedazzle enough without needing 3rd party accessories

    Do you own a set of acrylic paints?

  6. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murfle View Post
    No, I bedazzle enough without needing 3rd party accessories

    Do you own a set of acrylic paints?
    No. WIsh i did

    Do you own a credit card
    #hashtag #anotherhashtag #bonushashtag

  7. #77

    Default

    Sadly, yes. 2 of them.
    Do you own Vape Juice?

  8. #78

    Default

    Nope. It would be weird if I did as I don't have a vape.

    Do you own an electric carving knife?

  9. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murfle View Post
    Nope. It would be weird if I did as I don't have a vape.

    Do you own an electric carving knife?
    Yes and I hate the one I got - design flaw with the button to activate it underneath - so uncomfortable.

    Do you own a Frixion pen - one of those that you can erase ?

  10. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Yes and I hate the one I got - design flaw with the button to activate it underneath - so uncomfortable.

    Do you own a Frixion pen - one of those that you can erase ?
    No, but I'm seriously considering it now that I've heard of it. As long as it doesn't smudge...

    Do you own a good gaming headset?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •