View Poll Results: Will you be participating in the Mygaming Secret Santa event this year

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas, Please pick me for the festivities

    25 86.21%
  • No, I am a Grinch and I do not/cannot participate

    4 13.79%
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 305

Thread: MyGaming Secret Santa 2017

  1. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    https://mybroadband.co.za/news/gamin...or-gamers.html

    Ok so the gift cards are official - those of you who are steam gifting, you can send me a gift card with the game you want donated and I will buy it and send it on to your target! Problem solved!
    Yay! It's perfect!

    Also, those on Steam. Please make sure you have at least 10 games on your wishlist or else you'd be making things difficult for your secret santa.

  2. #92
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    https://mybroadband.co.za/news/gamin...or-gamers.html

    Ok so the gift cards are official - those of you who are steam gifting, you can send me a gift card with the game you want donated and I will buy it and send it on to your target! Problem solved!
    or give your mark the gift card

  3. #93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    or give your mark the gift card
    Hehe depends on what they want - but the gift card shows who it is from as far as i can see.


    Also tagging [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]! This is your gentle reminder about this

  4. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Also tagging [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]! This is your gentle reminder about this
    On it, on it
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

  5. #95
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Hehe depends on what they want - but the gift card shows who it is from as far as i can see.
    Ja what I meant was they give you money to buy a gift card

  6. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    On it, on it
    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    Ja what I meant was they give you money to buy a gift card
    Winner winner chicken dinner - yay [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] cannot wait!

    Malice - ja ja pa!

  7. #97

    Default

    Hi [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]

    Just another friendly reminder about the list. Last year we waited too late.

  8. #98
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Hi [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]

    Just another friendly reminder about the list. Last year we waited too late.
    +1

  9. #99

    Default

    Hey Guys, So is this still happening?


    "I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

  10. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Hey Guys, So is this still happening?
    Yes, [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] is busy doing the selections.

Similar Threads

  1. MyGaming Secret Santa Event
    By Wyvern in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 531
    Last Post: 03-10-2017, 11:16 AM
  2. MyGaming Secret Santa 2016
    By DieGrootHammer in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 332
    Last Post: 01-02-2017, 01:24 PM
  3. MyGaming Secret Santa
    By Wyvern in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 13-10-2015, 11:41 PM
  4. Who wants to play Secret Santa?
    By DenSweeP in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 16-12-2010, 07:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •