View Poll Results: Will you be participating in the Mygaming Secret Santa event this year

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas, Please pick me for the festivities

    25 86.21%
  • No, I am a Grinch and I do not/cannot participate

    4 13.79%
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 305

Thread: MyGaming Secret Santa 2017

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I can add a poll to the thread! What's the options?
    I will pm you

  2. #12

    Default

    Sure, I'll play too.

    Didn't Steam however change the rules of gifts where you cannot keep a game in your inventory anymore? You basically have to assign it to a person as soon as you buy it. I'm sure I read something like that somewhere during the year. Think it has something to do with the games that are now "region locked" (i.e. SA can only give to people in SA).
    I'm just mentioning this because it might not work for Wyvren to act as the middle-woman for sending out gifts anonymously.

    No guts, no glory, no brain, same story.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I can add a poll to the thread! What's the options?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I will pm you
    Thanks, Soli!

    Sorry, Wyvz. vBulletin is strict about the polls, unfortunately, to ensure people's identities don't accidentally get leaked when they thought a poll was secret ballot.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTI View Post
    Sure, I'll play too.

    Didn't Steam however change the rules of gifts where you cannot keep a game in your inventory anymore? You basically have to assign it to a person as soon as you buy it. I'm sure I read something like that somewhere during the year. Think it has something to do with the games that are now "region locked" (i.e. SA can only give to people in SA).
    I'm just mentioning this because it might not work for Wyvren to act as the middle-woman for sending out gifts anonymously.
    I had a gift in my inventory for a while before I sent it to hammer - you just add a date to when you want it sent out

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Thanks, Soli!

    Sorry, Wyvz. vBulletin is strict about the polls, unfortunately, to ensure people's identities don't accidentally get leaked when they thought a poll was secret ballot.
    ehe that is fine, Im just having one of those days - it should be monday today

  6. #16

  7. #17

    Default

    Sorry [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] and [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]

    I just got lots of messages from both of you. [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] can you please create poll. I'm called away by work. Can't do now.

    Will be back this evening.

  8. #18
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murfle View Post
    This year:

    Name:  1b9e9ca76617c2d19352248b25418664.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  80.6 KB
    NO! I was the unlucky victim of a 1 year old opening a box inside my house FULL of glitter. And I know EXACTLY who made it (I think). Think I can still find glitter in my house...

  9. #19

    Default

    Poll recreated.

    I voted yes, but I will be doing the secret assignments (I hope?), not the gift-giving
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    NO! I was the unlucky victim of a 1 year old opening a box inside my house FULL of glitter. And I know EXACTLY who made it (I think). Think I can still find glitter in my house...
    Makes me glad I don't have kids...

Similar Threads

  1. MyGaming Secret Santa Event
    By Wyvern in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 531
    Last Post: 03-10-2017, 11:16 AM
  2. MyGaming Secret Santa 2016
    By DieGrootHammer in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 332
    Last Post: 01-02-2017, 01:24 PM
  3. MyGaming Secret Santa
    By Wyvern in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 13-10-2015, 11:41 PM
  4. Who wants to play Secret Santa?
    By DenSweeP in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 16-12-2010, 07:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •