View Poll Results: Will you be participating in the Mygaming Secret Santa event this year

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas, Please pick me for the festivities

25 86.21%
  • No, I am a Grinch and I do not/cannot participate

4 13.79%
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: MyGaming Secret Santa 2017

Yep sent and received ^_^
    Hope everyone had an amazing year end and an ever more epic 2018!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    So I hope you all had a great time!

Can everyone confirm that they received their gifts? That they sent their gifts.

The few who still need to make a post of their epic loot please do so!

[MENTION=7799]AlienTaker[/MENTION] , [MENTION=11402]Armitag3[/MENTION] , [MENTION=9040]B1nary[/MENTION] , [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] , [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION] , [MENTION=14824]Donisia[/MENTION] , [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION] , [MENTION=54]Fivel[/MENTION] , [MENTION=16362]Flex[/MENTION] , [MENTION=3017]Glordit[/MENTION] , [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] , [MENTION=6722]Kwaai[/MENTION] , [MENTION=5134]MalicE[/MENTION] , [MENTION=9148]murfle[/MENTION] , [MENTION=2060]oltman[/MENTION] , [MENTION=8104]Saint_Dee[/MENTION] , [MENTION=24333]snowbeast[/MENTION] , [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] , [MENTION=9033]Talentloos[/MENTION] , [MENTION=15575]TechThief[/MENTION] , [MENTION=13244]Tom[/MENTION] , [MENTION=6634]ViperGTI[/MENTION] , [MENTION=395]Wenzdayz[/MENTION] , [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] , [MENTION=9676]z1oc[/MENTION]
    Uhm.. *cough* *cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Dee View Post
    *cough cough* So I love whomever my SS is, because they understand what kind of gamer I've become over the years (Mr. No more AAA).

They got a freakin' Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. The indie gem with a AAA budget that I've been salivating over.

They could've stopped and my glee would still be fighting to be contained, but did they? Nope. The peeled another of my gaming sensibilities, and got me Cuphead!!! Are you kidding me? Glee explosion right there! Why? It's my kind of game; pseudo platformer, psuedo boss brawler with a difficulty curve that gets me going (for context, I play Bit.TRIP.Runner 2 and Ori)!

And a lovely cherry on top; Ultimate Chicken Horse

What a champion of souls!!! Thank you so much!!!

i sent mine but and was received, how ever mine was misplaced
    i did how ever get some cool steam games still need to download it and try them out

Quote Originally Posted by z1oc View Post
    i sent mine but and was received, how ever mine was misplaced
    i did how ever get some cool steam games still need to download it and try them out
    Hehehe we are in the process if finding yours, I am just awaiting an update

its cool things happen

sorry for being late to the party. can confirm i received and sent mine.

There is one person that did not send a gift to their SS this year. You know who you are. You have until Monday to rectify the situation and contact either myself or Wyvern confirming it. If not, I will name and shame you right here for everyone to see.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    There is one person that did not send a gift to their SS this year. You know who you are. You have until Monday to rectify the situation and contact either myself or Wyvern confirming it. If not, I will name and shame you right here for everyone to see.
    Yeah it's not on.

[MENTION=7799]AlienTaker[/MENTION]

Can you please send us your tracking number?

You've had ample chance to get the gift delivered and poor Wyv had to try and sort things out and you aren't cooperating. When I contact you on Steam while you are online and playing a game you completely ignore me.

It's poor form. In fact, it's disgusting behaviour. A decent human being would have done everything to get this sorted. If you had too much going on in your life then you shouldn't have joined. If you couldn't send the gift or have problems with it then a decent person would have kept everyone else in the loop.

The fact that you just ignore me on Steam makes my blood boil. We are a nice community of friendly people who are there for each other and help each other out. You are not that. You are a jerk.

So either get this gift sorted or I will personally make sure your poor target gets something cool.

Name:  20180115_072614_preview.jpeg
Views: 88
Size:  75.0 KB

Thank you very much! Love it!!!!