Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 98

Thread: Do you own an?

  1. #1

    Default Do you own an?

    Lets play a little game.
    Do you own a tv?

    Then a new poster answers the question.
    Yes I do.

    Then you ask a question

    Do you own blank?
    Last edited by Crzwaco; 26-09-2017 at 04:38 PM.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!


  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    Are you supposed to answer your own question as well? Or only the previous question?
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Are you supposed to answer your own question as well? Or only the previous question?
    Prev only and then you ask your own question and someone answers.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!


  5. #5

    Default

    In that case:

    No, I don't own a scan Globe.

    Do you own a pair of Globe shoes?

    (See how I'm adding another dimension to the game? )
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    In that case:

    No, I don't own a scan Globe.

    Do you own a pair of Globe shoes?

    (See how I'm adding another dimension to the game? )
    No

    Do you own a Flesh light?

  7. #7

    Default

    No, I'm married :rofl:

    Do you own a gun?

  8. #8

    Default

    Nope. If I did then I'll probably take a taxi driver out.

    Do you own a rugby ball?

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Nope. If I did then I'll probably take a taxi driver out.

    Do you own a rugby ball?
    No. My company issued one deflated over time. Served as a half-deflated doorstop thing then donated it.

    Does your workplace let you work with headphones in?
    #hashtag #anotherhashtag #bonushashtag

  10. #10

    Default

    Yes, if you use Speaktonia or similar.

    Do you own a ZX Spektrum?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •