Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The best and worst of the Assassin's Creed games

unity wasnt a bad game it was just a game ahead of its time, and it strained both the ps4 and xbox 1, due to its crappy performance people assumed it was a bad game, compare the amount of npc's on the streets in unity and syndicate and you will notice that its definately pared back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dohc-WP View Post
    unity wasnt a bad game it was just a game ahead of its time, and it strained both the ps4 and xbox 1, due to its crappy performance people assumed it was a bad game, compare the amount of npc's on the streets in unity and syndicate and you will notice that its definately pared back.
    Nope... I played the game earlier this year on a high end pc and hated it. I always wait a year or two until after release for AC games because I wait for the price to fall below 50%. I can't remember the reasons why, but I do remember the movement and combat mechanics were also frustrating. They removed the human shield ability which in its own was just bad as it mostly left you open to gunfire while busy with a fight. Also after having ships in the previous couple of games, it was quite dull going back to just a city although that just made the game somewhat more dull and didn't really cause frustration like some of the other issues.

I couldn't wait to finish and delete the game. Even my wife was bored with watching this and she likes watching games like Witcher and even other Assassin's Creed games.

No guts, no glory, no brain, same story.

I have to play Unity next. My favourite one so far is Rogue. It's a shame that it never got to the newer consoles.

Eastern Cape, about 70meters from the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I have to play Unity next. My favourite one so far is Rogue. It's a shame that it never got to the newer consoles.
    Im thinking of replaying Rogue, I remember enjoying it somewhat and I did finish but I dont remember a single damn thing except for rhe grenade launcher, which was quite OP and a bit hitec for the time I think.