Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Destiny 2 (PC)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
    just got my copy. well, I thought I got my copy. its an empty box, and have to download up to 68gb of data... Im fortunate enough to have a 12mb uncapped line at home, but for the rest of you... my sympathies. I guess its better than installing a broken game off the disc. or something

aaaaaaaargh ok mild rant over
    When si the last time you bought a game? in 1925?

Quote Originally Posted by Cre8torzn View Post
    Can anyone say if the game is worth it? I have been looking at Destiny 2 and The Division, and the updates coming out for The Division look promising. Fair enough its an older game but the price is a lot more reasonable for what you getting. I cant see myself paying R1000+ for a game that is incomplete and DLC's still to come, worth another R300-400 each, to make the game "complete" game.
    I love the destiny franchise - but I fear you may need to purchase the expansions as well as you will get to a point where you won’t be able to play with everyone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dane Smith View Post
    I love the destiny franchise - but I fear you may need to purchase the expansions as well as you will get to a point where you won’t be able to play with everyone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    That what I am afraid of.. Will wait a year and pick up the Full game for R500-R600 with all the DLC's
    (rE8t0r-Zn

Can anyone say if the game is worth it? I have been looking at Destiny 2 and The Division, and the updates coming out for The Division look promising. Fair enough its an older game but the price is a lot more reasonable for what you getting. I cant see myself paying R1000+ for a game that is incomplete and DLC's still to come, worth another R300-400 each, to make the game "complete" game.
    I think there is a trial version of Destiny 2 now?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberDemon View Post
    I think there is a trial version of Destiny 2 now?
    Yes there is and I will definitely play it but I still feel like they do not have enough content in the game for the base game.. and now I hear they have raids and new areas not included in the base game making with the DLC out now.. looks like I will be getting The Division. And with the free weekend this weekend and the discounts R450 for the base game plus all DLC's sounds much better than R1000+ for half a game and then another R400 for a DLC...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    (rE8t0r-Zn

Yes there is and I will definitely play it but I still feel like they do not have enough content in the game for the base game.. and now I hear they have raids and new areas not included in the base game making with the DLC out now.. looks like I will be getting The Division. And with the free weekend this weekend and the discounts R450 for the base game plus all DLC's sounds much better than R1000+ for half a game and then another R400 for a DLC...

Cool. Watch Little_Bird_ on Twitch for The Division. He is really good. Also helps new players.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberDemon View Post
    Cool. Watch Little_Bird_ on Twitch for The Division. He is really good. Also helps new players.
    Awesome!! Will check him out!! Thanks

(rE8t0r-Zn

Does the difficulty of this game increase at all? I know it's a console port, but this just feels like a whole other level of dumbed down! It feels like I am playing something designed for children.