Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Nioh Complete Edition Steam

  1. #1
    Thread Killer MKII The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hardware Section
    Posts
    10,600

    Default Nioh Complete Edition Steam

    http://store.steampowered.com/app/48...plete_Edition/



    Priced at R269 in SA...Bargain of the year!!
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

  2. #2

    Default

    I also bought mine as soon as I got the email from Steam. I can't believe it's so cheap for us South Africans! I was expecting it to be around R600.


  3. #3
    Thread Killer MKII The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hardware Section
    Posts
    10,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I also bought mine as soon as I got the email from Steam. I can't believe it's so cheap for us South Africans! I was expecting it to be around R600.

    Yeah really good deal, I saw some regions are paying $67 xD
    Only down side is no mouse input/support. I'd play it with a controller an anyway.
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

  4. #4

    Default

    It downloaded and I quickly started it up this morning, changed the settings and it didn't save the settings. Restarted, set the settings again and now it looks ready to play. I love the idea of a soulslike with Diablo style loot.

    Are there any more who will be playing?

    I know that [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9033]Talentloos[/MENTION] bought the game too.

  5. #5

    Default

    I’m excited to jump in. Also just because it’s on pc and I can trainer the fuck out of it when I want to. Because hard games make me cry.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talentloos View Post
    I’m excited to jump in. Also just because it’s on pc and I can trainer the fuck out of it when I want to. Because hard games make me cry.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or you can just summon me and I'll help you with my excellent gaming capabilities of pure awesomeness and awe.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Or you can just summon me and I'll help you with my excellent gaming capabilities of pure awesomeness and awe.
    Ok I will summon you and then we can go together, you will die and I won’t cause I will have god mode on [emoji6]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talentloos View Post
    Ok I will summon you and then we can go together, you will die and I won’t cause I will have god mode on [emoji6]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha that's completely likely. Also um I may need your assistance from time to time.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Haha that's completely likely. Also um I may need your assistance from time to time.
    yeah dude, we can tackle that shit together.

Similar Threads

  1. Nioh confirmed for PC, out November via Steam
    By Dohc-WP in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2017, 09:09 AM
  2. DiRT 3 Complete Edition is now free for PC and Mac
    By Jamie McKane in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2016, 10:54 AM
  3. GTA 4 Complete Edition under R70 on Steam
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 06:18 PM
  4. Midnight Club: LA Complete Edition
    By iNNOS4iNT in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 02:36 PM
  5. <Wanted> GTA IV Complete Edition PS3
    By lkmjnhgfsd in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 04:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •