Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: F me

  1. #1
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default F me

    Seeing as it is almost Christmas, and I have kind of been a good boy...

    https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce...ctors-edition/

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Seeing as it is almost Christmas, and I have kind of been a good boy...

    https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce...ctors-edition/
    Honestly for the price ($1200) those look a bit shitty. Granted you get a display box, but I would have expected a better cooling system for the price.

  3. #3
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    Honestly for the price ($1200) those look a bit shitty. Granted you get a display box, but I would have expected a better cooling system for the price.
    Think for any hardcore StarWars fan it is an awesome piece to have.
    I love it, and that the shroud looks like the hilt of a Lightsaber. Price is definitely high yes, but they will all sell ezpz

  4. #4

    Default

    Green one please.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!


  5. #5
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    So you can support the red team while using the green team.
    T A N S T A A F L

  6. #6
    Thread Killer MKII The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hardware Section
    Posts
    10,600

    Default

    Thank God I got rid of my Titan XP.
    I'm surprised Nvidia didn't call it the Titan XPFU edition.

    I'm done with the titan brand as a whole. Nvidia fucks over their customers far too often.
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

  7. #7
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Thank God I got rid of my Titan XP.
    I'm surprised Nvidia didn't call it the Titan XPFU edition.

    I'm done with the titan brand as a whole. Nvidia fucks over their customers far too often.
    That is true! Pay tons for Titan, 2 weeks later new gen comes out better than Titan at much lower cost. Wish they did this with the 1080ti!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    So you can support the red team while using the green team.
    Haha!

  9. #9

    Default

    [MENTION=16362]Flex[/MENTION] so have you bought one yet ?

  10. #10
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    [MENTION=16362]Flex[/MENTION] so have you bought one yet ?
    I wish. If it was priced just a tad bit less and a 1080ti I would consider it =D

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •