View Poll Results: Which game should be MyGame 11?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mass Effect 2

8 36.36%
  • Overlord

11 50.00%
  • Neither

3 13.64%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Game 11 Voting Finals

I haven't taken part in a mygame in a while and looks like I won't be soon either. Overlord is not my bag (tried it before).

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    I haven't taken part in a mygame in a while and looks like I won't be soon either. Overlord is not my bag (tried it before).

Then vote for ME2! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by murfle View Post
    Then vote for ME2! ;D
    Haha. I've played it way too many times man.

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    As you should be! Almost everyone has played and finished Mass Effect 2 at least once, if not multiple times. Overlord looks like a breath of fresh, whimsical air with a slather of mischief to balance out the flowers and rainbows. As I mentioned in the original voting thread, I sincerely doubt most people on here have played or finished the game.

It's one of those games people always mean to play, but never get around to doing - which is the perfect game for a MyGame challenge. It was featured in a Humble Codemasters Bundle before, so I also believe most people have stockpiled it in their Steam backlog at some point. If not, it's only R55 on Steam at the moment at normal price. The How Long To Beat stats for the game state that most people would take around 18 hours to complete just the base game, which equates to a paltry ~R3.06 cost/hour ratio. Again, that's if you end up paying normal price right now. I'm certain that the upcoming Steam sale would drop that even lower, with at least a 40-50% price reduction, which would make Overlord cheaper to play per hour than to park at most shopping malls. You can't beat value like that!

You've followed Shepard's story before and experienced all that Cerberus and the Reapers have to offer. So, make the right decision in voting for Overlord. Play something different. Play something cheap. Make a gaming memory that you can share on this great community. #VoteForOverlord
    I concur whole heartedly!

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    Haha. I've played it way too many times man.
    That's not a thing with the original trilogy. Andromeda, ya, but not the trilogy!

Eastern Cape, about 70meters from the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    As you should be! Almost everyone has played and finished Mass Effect 2 at least once, if not multiple times. Overlord looks like a breath of fresh, whimsical air with a slather of mischief to balance out the flowers and rainbows. As I mentioned in the original voting thread, I sincerely doubt most people on here have played or finished the game.

It's one of those games people always mean to play, but never get around to doing - which is the perfect game for a MyGame challenge. It was featured in a Humble Codemasters Bundle before, so I also believe most people have stockpiled it in their Steam backlog at some point. If not, it's only R55 on Steam at the moment at normal price. The How Long To Beat stats for the game state that most people would take around 18 hours to complete just the base game, which equates to a paltry ~R3.06 cost/hour ratio. Again, that's if you end up paying normal price right now. I'm certain that the upcoming Steam sale would drop that even lower, with at least a 40-50% price reduction, which would make Overlord cheaper to play per hour than to park at most shopping malls. You can't beat value like that!

You've followed Shepard's story before and experienced all that Cerberus and the Reapers have to offer. So, make the right decision in voting for Overlord. Play something different. Play something cheap. Make a gaming memory that you can share on this great community. #VoteForOverlord
    Persuasion Level: Maxed - Fully Augmented

I see Overlord 1 and 2 is in the Humble Trove. DRM free.

Quote Originally Posted by beans100 View Post
    I see Overlord 1 and 2 is in the Humble Trove. DRM free.
    Nice!

The poll ends at just after 1pm today. Chances are looking good that Overlord will win.