Page 130 of 230 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2297

Thread: MyGaming suggestion box

JAMES! LOOK HERE!
    Right here.
    Please...
    Quote Originally Posted by tpex View Post
    James I can't unsubscribe from threads from the thread, the only option I get is to subscribe to them. Tried with FF and Chrome.

Works from the User CP though

JAMES! LOOK HERE!
    Right here.
    Please...
    Heheh; I don't see a problem :P That's how it works. That's how vBulletin designed it and we aren't going to hack a work-around

Please remove the 10 char minimum limit

sometimes a post containing TL;DR will suffice
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    ja they must watch it just now i decide to beat them with my empty Ricci Louw bottle

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Heheh; I don't see a problem :P That's how it works. That's how vBulletin designed it and we aren't going to hack a work-around
    You used to be able to subscribe, then unsubscribe from the thread concerned, using the thread tools button. No hacks needed.

You used to be able to subscribe, then unsubscribe from the thread concerned, using the thread tools button. No hacks needed.
    Nothing was changed by us. Must have been rolled out with a vBulletin update. Maybe there is a setting I can change. I'll have a look but can't promise anything.

Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post
    Please remove the 10 char minimum limit

sometimes a post containing TL;DR will suffice
    Sorry, the character limit will remain.

Nothing was changed by us. Must have been rolled out with a vBulletin update. Maybe there is a setting I can change. I'll have a look but can't promise anything.
    Thanks James

Sorry, the character limit will remain.
    but why sometimes all you need in a reply is something like

Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    ja they must watch it just now i decide to beat them with my empty Ricci Louw bottle

Have you guys ever considered doing sound card reviews :? Or could that have a less than desirable relation to gaming? I think it'd be nice to get sound card reviews from MyG since you have Headphone reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Dee View Post
    Have you guys ever considered doing sound card reviews :? Or could that have a less than desirable relation to gaming? I think it'd be nice to get sound card reviews from MyG since you have Headphone reviews.
    The thing is most motherboards these days come with 5.1, 7.1 etc sound chips built in - I figure most of us probably use on-board sound. The only reason I even used a sound-card recently was because my on-board failed.