Page 13 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: MyGaming suggestion box

Also, where's the
    :missing sick smiley:
    and the
    :sweet angel smiley:

????
    What the mind can conceive, it can achieve.

MyGaming Comp Authoritah sycogrim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpoOkie View Post
    You just want us to post pretty pictures for you don't you

Also for the console/hardware thing.
    dude you so know it lol... but its just the pics i post up i gotta becareful of because yes they are funny but not for young eyes lmao
    All it takes is ONE BAD DAY tO ReDuCe the SaNesT Man Alive To LuNaCy. That's How Far The World Is From Where I am. JUST ONE BAD DAY

Blog Entries . YouTube Channel and Playlists

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox
    I'm gonna tolerate and love...........THE SHIT OUTTA YOU
    Shadowfox's response to me in my failed attempts to annoy him

...although some young ones do have some colorful language too
    *looks at 15-yo Tarvos*

MyGaming Comp Authoritah sycogrim's Avatar

Hey TM are we gonna be able to add Gif's in the forums at all????
    All it takes is ONE BAD DAY tO ReDuCe the SaNesT Man Alive To LuNaCy. That's How Far The World Is From Where I am. JUST ONE BAD DAY

Blog Entries . YouTube Channel and Playlists

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox
    I'm gonna tolerate and love...........THE SHIT OUTTA YOU
    Shadowfox's response to me in my failed attempts to annoy him

I don't think it would be a good idea. I can imagine the carnage that will ensue.

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but I'm really not lus to read through 13 pages of suggestions so please forgive me in that case:

Would it be possible to rename the World of Warcraft section to "MMORPG's" and then place the WoW section as a sub-forum of the MMORPG section? WoW is very popular, which is why I understand it has a forum, but there are other MMO's too. Having them all grouped together would be nice.
    PSN: LydonMcG

Quote Originally Posted by Lydon View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but I'm really not lus to read through 13 pages of suggestions so please forgive me in that case:

Would it be possible to rename the World of Warcraft section to "MMORPG's" and then place the WoW section as a sub-forum of the MMORPG section? WoW is very popular, which is why I understand it has a forum, but there are other MMO's too. Having them all grouped together would be nice.
    I totally agree this would be much better.

Hmmm we are currently considering axing the WoW section as it is so dead. This issue with having to many small forums is they become quiet and don't really promote discussion. If a WoW forum cant survive at the moment, then I dont see how many others will do any better

Ye, a MMO section would be a good idea I reckon. There are lots of MMO's out there.
    or maybe create sub's for the different / bigger MMO's as subs in the PC Gaming section, since all (most?) MMO's are PC games?

If we create it, it may just bring people here to the forum. I have already seen in MyBB that some guys don't want to come to MyG because there isn't a dedicated GuildWars forum here, for instance.

Having specific places to post might pull other the people into posting because as it is atm it is the same people posting over and over and new guys are very quiet and very few.

Quote Originally Posted by lilDeath View Post
    ...although some young ones do have some colorful language too
    *looks at 15-yo Tarvos*
    It's not that bad. I mainly use "crap". That doesn't even count. Anyway, I think an adult section would do two things:
    1. Inspire fake ages (points at self)
    2. Make us look like 4Chan.
    It's just kinda crummy on a gaming website, but that's Tinman's call, really.