Page 226 of 230 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2297

Thread: MyGaming suggestion box

[MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION], I feel like this is something that's probably been brought at one point or another, but there's really no visibility for the blogs on the forum. I don't know, feels like a wasted opportunity and feature in general ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Dee View Post
    [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION], I feel like this is something that's probably been brought at one point or another, but there's really no visibility for the blogs on the forum. I don't know, feels like a wasted opportunity and feature in general ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    You don't even have time to post anymore.
    T A N S T A A F L

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    You don't even have time to post anymore. [emoji14]
    You don't know if I've been hoarding blog like posts [emoji14]

[MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]: A new game has arisen from Durban: http://www.valagame.com/

It might just be me. But I do feel that we need more Substantial and interactive threads/posts from Mygaming. We need to people be active. not just to pop in, read and leave. At the moment there are only a few in the Community that are not part of Mygaming that does this, but I think the Mygaming staff should perhaps try and do this more often as well and not just Copy Paste like articles

Don't wanna create a new thread, but anyone else experiencing issues through Tapatalk? MyBB works fine, but I can't seem to get onto MyG.

[MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] Ami doonit rong?
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Don't wanna create a new thread, but anyone else experiencing issues through Tapatalk? MyBB works fine, but I can't seem to get onto MyG.
    [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] Ami doonit rong?
    No problems from my side...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    No problems from my side...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Old Tapatalk Pro doesn't work anymore it seems... So I finally had to upgrade to the new "free" Tapatalk. At least I got a couple of years worth of service from my Pro purchase.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

[MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]

2 things:

1. I was looking at the new competition, and I don't know if this is an error, but there are no side banners as per usual on the forums side of the site, and on the main page, the banners are really small and looks weirdly placed. Naturally, I don't have Adblock active for the whole MyGaming.

2. I don't want to post this in the competition thread, but I must post this gif....

1. I was looking at the new competition, and I don't know if this is an error, but there are no side banners as per usual on the forums side of the site, and on the main page, the banners are really small and looks weirdly placed. Naturally, I don't have Adblock active for the whole MyGaming.
    That is very strange... everything looks fine to me. Could you post a screenshot of what you see, and I'll hand it off to our developer.

2. I don't want to post this in the competition thread, but I must post this gif....
    Epic!
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.