Page 228 of 230 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2297

Thread: MyGaming suggestion box

I've posted before that I won't respond to negativity in the forum. All it does is weaken the community and create an antagonistic relationship between staff and forumites in the long run.

All I will say is that running a successful site is more difficult than you think.

Drop me an e-mail or PM with specific concerns and links, and I'll be happy to discuss it with you and take it up with my writers next week (rAge is on, so no-one is in the office right now).

Specifically articles where research on pricing was mediocre, because I feel we do pretty good work there by-and-large.

One last thing: words like "clickbait" are meaningless as a descriptor for a problem you might have with an article, because online commenters have twisted it's meaning to "article/headline I dislike or disagree with". In other words, please be more specific than calling an article clickbait.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

[MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION], From my side, I dont feel like anyone is trying to be antagonistic, and I completely agree with you on keeping the community strong, I will happily put a few things into an email that myself and a few other forum members have discussed. Im sure [MENTION=21]The Joker[/MENTION] will gladly do the same.

At the end of the day, we all love the forums, and want this to be the best it can be. This is my go to place for gaming talk because of the community.

"I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

It's amazing that MyGaming gives away prizes on a weekly basis. It would appear that MyGaming has a whole storeroom of external hard drives and other gadgets somewhere.

My suggestion is that MyGaming give away games. It would be cheaper than hard drives and the people around here will probably appreciate it more. What do you guys think?

If these drives are sponsored or such then of course it won't make a difference. It's just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    It's amazing that MyGaming gives away prizes on a weekly basis. It would appear that MyGaming has a whole storeroom of external hard drives and other gadgets somewhere.
    and power banks

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    and power banks
    Ah yes, and power banks. Somewhere a truck carrying external hard drives and power banks went missing.

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    and power banks
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Ah yes, and power banks. Somewhere a truck carrying external hard drives and power banks went missing.
    *Mystery Prizes

Get it right!

Gotta say I'm loving that power bank though, been really handy.

But yeah, game giveaways would be awesome.

Would it not be advisable to have a link to discussion, like you have with articles, but for the poll as well?

Flip side of the coin, I ended up here as a result of the articles.
    Bear in mind I was not here two months ago to give an opinion.

I would like to see some interviews with local players like the one with BisH

Is it possible to get some support for embedding twitter links?

I see the website has it. Although due to the nature of the code used to embed tweets, it may not work on the forum. It is something that will be nice to have though.