Page 4 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: MyGaming suggestion box

Well I must honestly say that I can browse this forum much faster on my Iburst than the MyBB forum (most likely due to the current traffic on the forum)..but either way it's much nicer atm.

So how about them avatars
    Last edited by DarkWater; 04-02-2009 at 10:25 PM.

LOL,it's just really anoying reading how bad (and knowing) their forum and mag is and sud seeing a ad on every few SA sites

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher View Post
    LOL,it's just really anoying reading how bad (and knowing) their forum and mag is and sud seeing a ad on every few SA sites
    +1 ...those damn adverts

The avatars are on..halleluja halleluja!!!

Formerly "aae55555" Zerg Ultralisk aRi's Avatar

forum is very fast! nice work!
    i think a more exciting menu would do the site good and go well with it's image
    im referring to the black bar on top (User CP , etc etc)

That's all for now

I wonder if the site is going to add portables like DS and PSP

Damn, how did I miss this thread. Was looking for a faq/suggestion thread last night to ask a question about search

Anyways I started another thread asking the question, but I'll just repeat it here (in the proper place )

There is no means of searching for news articles on the other sections of this site (not the forum). It's not a problem right now, but when MG has been running for a year (or even just months) it's going to get nasty

Yes PSP would be good, a subsection for official firmware and one for homebrew!

Aw gee, I cannot do polls, so it may be a good idea to have a multichoice poll to find out what hardware is used by the members.

and another one on whether ernstn should be allowed to create polls /

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher View Post
    Dude, I will happily put a "DASHER IS ORSM" banner in its place if you feel like picking up the hosting bill?

@ JohanG, we are busy looking into adding a search function, this was a silly oversight that we will fix in time. Thanks

@ernstn, at the moment there is a bug that crops up when we enable poll creation to registered users. Our coding geeks are on it, in the meantime, PM me the details and I will post a poll on your behalf.

Thanks guys, keep em coming
    Last edited by Tinman; 05-02-2009 at 01:10 PM.