Page 5 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: MyGaming suggestion box

Quote Originally Posted by ernstn View Post
    Aw gee, I cannot do polls, so it may be a good idea to have a multichoice poll to find out what hardware is used by the members.

and another one on whether ernstn should be allowed to create polls /
    Hey that gaming poll is actually a pretty good idea...

one question; why do i have to log into the site and then again for the forum... or is it just me ?
    // Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Necuno View Post
    one question; why do i have to log into the site and then again for the forum... or is it just me ?
    The site & forum each has its own account.

I just click on forum once i'm on the site and it remembers me. No need to log in at all.

Apart from that, it's probably just you

Site seems fine except the dubble log in that all.

MyGaming Comp Authoritah sycogrim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xarog View Post
    I'd rather that we have adult language allowed at first. If it turns out to be abused too much, then remove it. But we're all adults here, no?
    Not all of us are adults or atleast I dont act like one hehehehehehehehe....

MyGaming Comp Authoritah sycogrim's Avatar

hey pp listen seeing as this is a suggestion box... i have a suggestion that maybe we could host like a live audio stream where users post up music and you can listen to it from the site and it would help to prevent piracy as it stays within the site and not available to DL... how does that sound and it would attract more people

I posted a response to an Article written on the PC section about Warhammer.

Any reason why it's shows my real name and not my alias ?

How about designing it to use the whole page and not just a strip in the middle?...sorry if that sounded noob, never designed a website so I dunno if thats a matter of designing it like it or if its a result from having a widescreen? Everything just feels very cramped atm...

Seperate forums per console/platform - though I do believe the mix is refreshing.

How a classifieds section or even maybe 3 or 4 sticky threads where we can sell used / unwanted games /gaming gear?

I think we might want to make a minimum post requirement before people are permitted to sell stuff (just to protect the buyers from dodgy stuff) and also make sure it in genuine stuff. Any copied / pirated stuff gets reported and lister gets banned or something.

Was thinking either we have a subsection for it or, sticky posts by hardware platform. That way no people selling there ps3 crap (jk'ing) in the pc section. What ever is the easiest way to do it.

Also would be nice to keep the threads tidy with no crap posting, may have the post deleted /archived after the product is sold or something.

Seller feed back /rating would be nice too, but that is probably a lot of work.
    Smith & Wesson Jr was a son of a gun.