You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter


Page 229 of 230 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2297

Thread: MyGaming suggestion box

  1. #2281
    Mr. Nice Guy Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    14,842
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Beat the game in the allotted time. Member of the Year - Voted by the community. Balls of Steel - Community-chosen custom user title.

    Default

    Interestingly if I quote someone in my post then it comes up in my notifications. It has done it for a while now but I think I found the trigger that causes it. If I quote someone and I have a new notification when someone else quotes me in a post then the notifications will show my post at the top instead of the post where I was quoted.

    I hope that makes sense.

  2. #2282
    Blazzok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Middelburg
    Posts
    3,059
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Beat the game in the allotted time.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Interestingly if I quote someone in my post then it comes up in my notifications. It has done it for a while now but I think I found the trigger that causes it. If I quote someone and I have a new notification when someone else quotes me in a post then the notifications will show my post at the top instead of the post where I was quoted.

    I hope that makes sense.
    So what exactly is the suggestion? :3
    17 December - BeoTek Day
    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Bah! Fuckit! You want it, it's yours Tydmors! Merry Christmas.

  3. #2283
    Mr. Nice Guy Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    14,842
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Beat the game in the allotted time. Member of the Year - Voted by the community. Balls of Steel - Community-chosen custom user title.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    So what exactly is the suggestion? :3
    That someone fix it.

  4. #2284
    Mr. Nice Guy Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    14,842
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Beat the game in the allotted time. Member of the Year - Voted by the community. Balls of Steel - Community-chosen custom user title.

    Default

    @Jan @Jamie McKane

    MyGaming giving lots of errors! Um not sure if it's the right thread to post it in. Also not sure if this will post.

    Errors:
    502 Bad Gateway
    shield

    and

    Database Error Database error
    The database has encountered a problem

    *edit*
    Seems fine now.
    Last edited by Solitude; 16-01-2017 at 07:41 PM.

  5. #2285
    Grand Poobah Jan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    void main()
    Posts
    1,459
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 Mussolini Award -

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    MyGaming giving lots of errors! Um not sure if it's the right thread to post it in. Also not sure if this will post.
    Thanks, Soli. We've contacted our host and they are looking into it. They don't know what's causing it yet, though.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

  6. #2286
    Mr. Nice Guy Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    14,842
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Beat the game in the allotted time. Member of the Year - Voted by the community. Balls of Steel - Community-chosen custom user title.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Thanks, Soli. We've contacted our host and they are looking into it. They don't know what's causing it yet, though.
    Thanks Jan. However if you are still on holiday then you aren't allowed to be here.

  7. #2287
    Mr. Nice Guy Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    14,842
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Beat the game in the allotted time. Member of the Year - Voted by the community. Balls of Steel - Community-chosen custom user title.

    Default

    I recommend that the MyGaming journalists keep an eye on other South African game sites to see what news is out there.

    There's so much stuff happening that MyGaming isn't covering. There has still not been any news about the Beautiful Desolation kickstarter and yet it featured on all the other sites on the same day as it started. It's major South African gaming news.

    To help:
    http://www.nag.co.za/
    http://www.criticalhit.net/
    http://www.mweb.co.za/games/home.aspx
    https://www.awx.co.za/nexus.html

    and so forth.

  8. #2288
    Khaleesi Wyvern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    21,539
    Mentioned
    458 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Completed the game by 31 January 2017. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 Threadkiller - Got the last word in. Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.
    Trophies Vanguard

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I recommend that the MyGaming journalists keep an eye on other South African game sites to see what news is out there.

    There's so much stuff happening that MyGaming isn't covering. There has still not been any news about the Beautiful Desolation kickstarter and yet it featured on all the other sites on the same day as it started. It's major South African gaming news.

    To help:
    http://www.nag.co.za/
    http://www.criticalhit.net/
    http://www.mweb.co.za/games/home.aspx
    https://www.awx.co.za/nexus.html

    and so forth.
    Add SAgamer to the list as well as SA techie

    http://sagamer.co.za/
    http://satechie.co.za/

    We need game reviews, and tech reviews

  9. #2289
    Mr. Nice Guy Solitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    14,842
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Beat the game in the allotted time. Member of the Year - Voted by the community. Balls of Steel - Community-chosen custom user title.

    Default

    @Jan

    Beautiful Desolation reached its target. There's still time to get people to help however. Maybe MyGaming can write an article about the Kickstarter?

    Also Among the Innocent was released yesterday.

    These things are better gaming news than Playboy having naked ladies again. Plus it's South African too!

  10. #2290
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    2,911
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    @Jan

    Beautiful Desolation reached its target. There's still time to get people to help however. Maybe MyGaming can write an article about the Kickstarter?

    Also Among the Innocent was released yesterday.

    These things are better gaming news than Playboy having naked ladies again. Plus it's South African too!
    +1

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •