Page 229 of 230 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2297

Thread: MyGaming suggestion box

Mentioned
    585 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Interestingly if I quote someone in my post then it comes up in my notifications. It has done it for a while now but I think I found the trigger that causes it. If I quote someone and I have a new notification when someone else quotes me in a post then the notifications will show my post at the top instead of the post where I was quoted.

I hope that makes sense.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Interestingly if I quote someone in my post then it comes up in my notifications. It has done it for a while now but I think I found the trigger that causes it. If I quote someone and I have a new notification when someone else quotes me in a post then the notifications will show my post at the top instead of the post where I was quoted.

I hope that makes sense.
    So what exactly is the suggestion? :3

Mentioned
    585 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    So what exactly is the suggestion? :3
    That someone fix it.

Mentioned
    585 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

@Jan @Jamie McKane

MyGaming giving lots of errors! Um not sure if it's the right thread to post it in. Also not sure if this will post.

Errors:
    502 Bad Gateway
    shield

and

Database Error Database error
    The database has encountered a problem

*edit*
    Seems fine now.
    Last edited by Solitude; 16-01-2017 at 07:41 PM.

Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.) MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Mussolini Award -

MyGaming giving lots of errors! Um not sure if it's the right thread to post it in. Also not sure if this will post.
    Thanks, Soli. We've contacted our host and they are looking into it. They don't know what's causing it yet, though.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Mentioned
    585 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Thanks, Soli. We've contacted our host and they are looking into it. They don't know what's causing it yet, though.
    Thanks Jan. However if you are still on holiday then you aren't allowed to be here.

Mentioned
    585 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

I recommend that the MyGaming journalists keep an eye on other South African game sites to see what news is out there.

There's so much stuff happening that MyGaming isn't covering. There has still not been any news about the Beautiful Desolation kickstarter and yet it featured on all the other sites on the same day as it started. It's major South African gaming news.

To help:
    http://www.nag.co.za/
    http://www.criticalhit.net/
    http://www.mweb.co.za/games/home.aspx
    https://www.awx.co.za/nexus.html

and so forth.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Threadkiller - Got the last word in.
    Trophies MyGaming Champion Vanguard

I recommend that the MyGaming journalists keep an eye on other South African game sites to see what news is out there.

There's so much stuff happening that MyGaming isn't covering. There has still not been any news about the Beautiful Desolation kickstarter and yet it featured on all the other sites on the same day as it started. It's major South African gaming news.

To help:
    http://www.nag.co.za/
    http://www.criticalhit.net/
    http://www.mweb.co.za/games/home.aspx
    https://www.awx.co.za/nexus.html

and so forth.
    Add SAgamer to the list as well as SA techie

http://sagamer.co.za/
    http://satechie.co.za/

We need game reviews, and tech reviews

Mentioned
    585 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

@Jan

Beautiful Desolation reached its target. There's still time to get people to help however. Maybe MyGaming can write an article about the Kickstarter?

Also Among the Innocent was released yesterday.

These things are better gaming news than Playboy having naked ladies again. Plus it's South African too!

Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

@Jan

Beautiful Desolation reached its target. There's still time to get people to help however. Maybe MyGaming can write an article about the Kickstarter?

Also Among the Innocent was released yesterday.

These things are better gaming news than Playboy having naked ladies again. Plus it's South African too!
    +1

User Tag List