Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is Cod WAW still played locally

Question Is Cod WAW still played locally

I got a copy of WAW limited edition from my mate. Are there much players online playing this. My mate bought this and probably never used it online...

I never played WAW online. I would like to give it a try

yep, on all the big servers

There are still some folk playing it on Saix's servers. Go to http://games.saix.net/servers_codwaw.php and add the servers to your favourites. Don't bother with the clan servers and at the very least get the two TDM servers:

-= SGS COD:WAW HARDCORE TDM SERVER =- 196.4.79.77:28990
    -= SGS COD:WAW TDM SERVER =- 196.4.79.77:28960

Most people play between 7pm and 10pm and you can use the games.saix.net site to view the live server stats to see if people are there.

You will need to be patched up to version 1.7. I'm not sure what patch the limited edition you have has. Also, the game does require international bandwidth even though it is using a local server. If you can segregate your international and local somehow then you can save a bit of money.

Looking forward to shooting you or shooting with you.

I miss this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Maplassie View Post
    I miss this game.
    Hi Maplassie! You and a bunch of the other regulars (evil bastards who can shoot straight) when the game first came out taught me how to play well - whether you know it or not - just by watching your tactics. I saw you playing not to long ago, probably when MW2 stopped working for some reason.

I still play [email protected] as much I can. Wish people would play some game types other than TDM though.

The singularity is about to explode! Weapons are at maximum.

I miss this game.
    Hmmmmmmm...... WWII weapons...........

Maybe I should re-install tonight.......?

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    Hmmmmmmm...... WWII weapons...........

Maybe I should re-install tonight.......?
    DO IT!!!! Do it now! NOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Waansin View Post
    Hi Maplassie! You and a bunch of the other regulars (evil bastards who can shoot straight) when the game first came out taught me how to play well - whether you know it or not - just by watching your tactics. I saw you playing not to long ago, probably when MW2 stopped working for some reason.
    Hey Waansin Ek onthou jou .

All your CODWAW are belong to the Maplassie Grappie. Yar dude CODwaw was awesome when it came out. I moved to COD4 Promod and MW2, but stopped playing MW2 after about 2-3 Months. I Play WAW whenever some of my mates are over to LAN (as most of them play it more than cod4 on lans) So I will mostly check up on the servers during weekends when I am super drunk :P

Thanks for the kind words aswell man
    Last edited by Maplassie; 06-07-2010 at 12:01 PM.

Hey Waansin Ek onthou jou .

All your CODWAW are belong to the Maplassie Grappie. Yar dude CODwaw was awesome when it came out. I moved to COD4 Promod and MW2, but stopped playing MW2 after about 2-3 Months. I Play WAW whenever some of my mates are over to LAN (as most of them play it more than cod4 on lans) So I will mostly check up on the servers during weekends when I am super drunk :P
    You need to come around more. I need to learn you tricks.