Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Official MyGaming StarCraft 2 Thread

Default Official MyGaming StarCraft 2 Thread

With the Starcraft 2 release date around the corner (19 days from now) I thought it would be time to get this thread up and running and start gathering the hordes of MyGaming members that will be playing the game....SO:

I'll be getting the game on release day and I'll also be joining the EUROPE region BattleNet. Apparently latencies are better to the European BattleNet servers.

I am a TOTAL noob at this game. I've played Command and Conquer when the original Starcraft was being played so I am very new to this whole "rush yourself to death" concept of Starcraft 2. Obviously I'll need a few of you guys on here to play online with me to help me get better
    My ignore list: growing too fast to keep updating.

Doornpoort, Gauteng, South Africa, South Africa

@Neo,

Also check out teh Starcraft Pulse vids for some strats that are used by the local boi'tjies

Thanks dude! I'll check it out at home since tube is blocked at work. I've been checking out HDStarcraft's videos as well and I've also been playing that cracked Beta of SC2 now that the beta is closed at the moment (don't worry...I have a valid Beta key). I find the AI on the cracked version a bit more epic...so it's good practice. But so far I get killed within about 8 minutes.

Ummm why make a new thread?

Tinny can just rename the old thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Thanks dude! I'll check it out at home since tube is blocked at work. I've been checking out HDStarcraft's videos as well and I've also been playing that cracked Beta of SC2 now that the beta is closed at the moment (don't worry...I have a valid Beta key). I find the AI on the cracked version a bit more epic...so it's good practice. But so far I get killed within about 8 minutes.
    Ooi... as of today the beta is back up and running. 500mb patch to d/l though

Quote Originally Posted by kab123 View Post
    Ooi... as of today the beta is back up and running. 500mb patch to d/l though
    Absolutely fantastic news!!! I'll be downloading tonight!

Wow - the new downloader / updater is a bit wonky. It downloads about 10MB fine and then stops downloading completely. You then have to restart it and it will download the next 10MB and stop again....this is a bit of an issue when the download is 500MB!!!

I downloaded the entire night last night and only managed 300MB of the 500MB download. I guess we'll see how it goes over the weekend because I really wanna get playing again!

Don't feel rushed. EU servers is still offline. Apparently only coming online at about 8pm tonight.

My Beta account resides on the US servers

Cant wait for this Preorder for collectors edition paid for and waiting for me to collect on the 26th July Gonna be such a sick game. When the game comes out we gotta make a mygaming friends list on here somewhere.