Source n MoreBerlin - German retailer Kaufhof will no longer sell violent video games and films, after a teenager - who was an avid gamer - shot dead 15 people before killing himself last week, the firm said on Wednesday.
"On the basis of what happened in Winnenden, we have decided to take all the games and films deemed unsuitable for below 18 year olds out of our product range," Kaufhof spokesperson Sonja Kittel told AFP.
"The products which we now have in the stores will be sold until the end of March but by April the sales will be stopped all together," Kittel said.
Thomas Burkhart, director of Kaufhof's media department, said within an hour of the decision, most of the games had been removed from the shelves.
So this guy is a moron and no Kaufhof no longer sells violent games. Fantastic news for the other retailers.

A mild rant on anti-game bandwaggonery.


