Page 13 of 6923 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 69230

Thread: Thread Killer - Gaming Edition (PG13)

  1. #121

    Default

    12 pages down 17 030 odd to go.......

  2. #122

    Default

    I wonder, in size (kb), how big the MyBB TK is.

  3. #123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    @ Dark water
    I spoke to tinman about the issue we spoke about last night..he said they were going to check today. So that should be sorted mate.
    Thanks, that's pretty awesome news

  4. #124
    Resident Panty Kicker Voicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWater View Post
    Thanks, that's pretty awesome news
    I'm sure the chemist has some cream for that. Don't worry dude - it'll go away.

  5. #125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voicy View Post
    I'm sure the chemist has some cream for that. Don't worry dude - it'll go away.
    Lol...you're quite the odd one here kicking people in the panties and peeing on them and all

  6. #126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    I wonder, in size (kb), how big the MyBB TK is.
    should be relatively easy to calculate. just output all the TK posts from the posts table into a sql script file

    and along with that i would like to know the size of myBB's entire DB should be a shocker

  7. #127
    Thread Killer MKII The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hardware Section
    Posts
    10,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voicy View Post
    i'm sure the chemist has some cream for that. Don't worry dude - it'll go away.
    lol lol lol lol
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

  8. #128

    Default

    I wonder how many of these forum members are from MyBB (guess about 90%)

  9. #129
    Thread Killer MKII The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hardware Section
    Posts
    10,600

    Default

    Im not sure but here's a good joke for you:

    A man and a friend are playing golf one day. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer. His friend says: "Wow! That is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You are truly a kind man."

    The other man replies, "Yeah, well, we were married 35 years
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

  10. #130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Im not sure but here's a good joke for you:

    A man and a friend are playing golf one day. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer. His friend says: "Wow! That is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You are truly a kind man."

    The other man replies, "Yeah, well, we were married 35 years
    Bwahahha...ROFL!

Similar Threads

  1. Crysis: Maximum Edition coming March 10th
    By Isengard in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 21-11-2009, 11:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •