Page 4 of 6923 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread Killer - Gaming Edition (PG13)

/me pees on W1z4rd

Everyone here must promise not to tell Mephisto or Tux about this safe haven.

Quote Originally Posted by Voicy View Post
    /me pees on W1z4rd

Everyone here must promise not to tell Mephisto or Tux about this safe haven.
    haha. Another place they can go mad on .. I hope this site can afford the bandwidth.

Jeez I do not know how you guys do it, but 15 posts are real tough to achieve on my side. I will just have to continue tomorrow, at least I have until Sunday to achieve it.

Quote Originally Posted by ernstn View Post
    Jeez I do not know how you guys do it, but 15 posts are real tough to achieve on my side. I will just have to continue tomorrow, at least I have until Sunday to achieve it.
    I will have to do the same. Though I intend to stay active here. I like new communities starting out of nothing. It's so fresh and squeaky clean.

Quote Originally Posted by ernstn View Post
    Instead of spamming on here, I've decided to create 2 or 3 threads that might actually be useful/interesting... it's also easier to reply to someone than it is to post random nothings.

I'd really like to see this forum continue after the closure of the gaming competition...

Does that mean no spamming here?

In desperation of chasing that almighty 15 post count I shall partake of this TK randomness. I am quite pleased with myself having been a MB member for some 2 or more years and managed to stay away from the TK there, yet here I have to give in and enjoy the madness.

Oh and by the way... good afternoon to all.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    Does that mean no spamming here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniigma View Post
    In desperation of chasing that almighty 15 post count I shall partake of this TK randomness. I am quite pleased with myself having been a MB member for some 2 or more years and managed to stay away from the TK there, yet here I have to give in and enjoy the madness.

Oh and by the way... good afternoon to all.
    I think enough threads have been created to part take in in order to have post counts grow.

What we've done in our clan site is to nullify all postcounts in the TK forum so guys don't spam in there. It's helped tremendously with the quality of posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    Indeed, fascist pig

So all this hoo haw around the NAG forums (and your post joker)has got me thinking whether or not we should censor swearing.

I personally don't mind, as A) I don't really find swearing offensive and B) If I did find swearing offensive, I would not find "f**k" any more offensive than its proper iteration.

However, I am inclined to think that its probably a good idea to go the censorship route as it keeps every body happy, without really sacrificing anything. IE, people against swearing will be far more put-off if we don't censor it, than those who dont care will be if we do.

*EDIT, that was very badly worded I apologize
    I tend to agree that there should be a filter for foul language. There is enough of it in movies, games and just general conversation that is refreshing to be able to at least read stuff in forums that has been censored of foul language.

I had a gander at the NAG forums because of this and frankly found the level of posting there to be appalling and enough to put me off the site and it's associated magazine based purely on the 1 thread I looked at.

4 pages so far

TK thread = trolling I don't like trolling