Thread: Bioshock 2 to take on the likes of Call of Duty and Battlefield?

Default Bioshock 2 to take on the likes of Call of Duty and Battlefield?

2K games are posting adverts for dedicated multiplayer engineers, looks like they mean business

More...

The more multi player, co-opped games the nation can play the better!

I don't know hey ... COD4 in it's single player awesomeness still hasn't managed to pull me and MANY others like me away from BF2.

Mephisto should be able to give nice input on this one - at one stage he was the top ranked BF2 player in the country & top100 in the world if I'm not mistaken?
    - Wrong Mephisto
    Last edited by Voicy; 06-02-2009 at 09:20 AM.

I still have my reservations about a Bioshock sequal. Only time will tell if it can live up to that masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    I still have my reservations about a Bioshock sequal. Only time will tell if it can live up to that masterpiece.
    I have to agree and since its another team making the game i Dont think it will be as good as the 1st one

I never caught on why Bioshock was so well regarded, but I only ever played it after fallout 3 though, so maybe that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldarza View Post
    I never caught on why Bioshock was so well regarded, but I only ever played it after fallout 3 though, so maybe that's why.
    I played the 1st stage at a mate's house. It just didn't grip me... at all. Yes the scenery/water/guns/whatnot were done very well - but the rest of it was just bleh. Also, if you want me to enjoy your game - don't let me run out of bullets halfway through the 1st mob.

the first game was awesome and the second tells the story from be for the first game, how rature came to be like it was in the first game.