Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: MyGaming iPhone and Android apps

  1. #1

    Cool MyGaming iPhone and Android apps

    MyGaming iPhone and Android apps

    MyGaming and MyBroadband join the smartphone app revolution by releasing iPhone and Android forum apps

  2. #2
    The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Not here....
    Posts
    34,144

    Default

    James The phones says "No" Something wrong with the QR code.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"


  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFenix View Post
    James The phones says "No" Something wrong with the QR code.
    Which phone are you using?

  4. #4
    The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Not here....
    Posts
    34,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Which phone are you using?
    HTC Dream aka G1
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"


  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFenix View Post
    HTC Dream aka G1
    Can you let us know which app you are using? PErhaps this is the cause of the problems.

    We've tested the QR codes multiple times on an Optimus One and on an HTC Desire using ZXing Barcode Scanner.

    Edit: Just double checked the iPhone QR codes using an iPhone 4 and the QR Code app. All seems in order.
    Last edited by James; 29-10-2010 at 03:25 PM.

  6. #6
    The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Not here....
    Posts
    34,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Can you let us know which app you are using? PErhaps this is the cause of the problems.

    We've tested the QR codes multiple times on an Optimus One and on an HTC Desire using ZXing Barcode Scanner.

    Edit: Just double checked the iPhone QR codes using an iPhone 4 and the QR Code app. All seems in order.
    Its Called Barcode Scanner. It works fine with my Avatar.... bizzare.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"


  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFenix View Post
    Its Called Barcode Scanner. It works fine with my Avatar.... bizzare.
    Hmmm - We're using ZXing Barcode Scanner v 3.5. Is your 'Barcode Scanner' software is also by ZXing? Sorry, I'm out of suggestions. Haven't had any other reports of people having trouble :/

  8. #8
    The Hoff Grimspoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In your basement
    Posts
    15,492

    Default

    O MY GOD this is better than xmas!!!!!!!!!!!


    AWESOME WORK! The iphone app rocks!
    "My friend told me the other day that I was delusional. I almost fell off my Unicorn."

  9. #9
    The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Not here....
    Posts
    34,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Hmmm - We're using ZXing Barcode Scanner v 3.5. Is your 'Barcode Scanner' software is also by ZXing? Sorry, I'm out of suggestions. Haven't had any other reports of people having trouble :/
    Ill have a fiddle over the weekend.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"


  10. #10
    The Hoff Grimspoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In your basement
    Posts
    15,492

    Default

    This just made my weekend!

    This app is easier to use than the actual website
    "My friend told me the other day that I was delusional. I almost fell off my Unicorn."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •