Thread: Issues with Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2

Angry Issues with Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2

hey hey,

is anyone else having issues with Issues with Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2?

at certain parts in the game, my screen goes blank (i think it must be a in-game cutscene), but i still have sound and after a few seconds it then comes back and i carry on with the game.

Also, (something that HAS stopped me from carrying on with the game) after i finish the first level (after you destroy the 2 AT-T's and jump into the Tie-Bomber) the screen goes blank which obviously means it's going into a cinematic, but after a few minutes it's still balnk, i press ESC and it says do i want to Skip or continue?!?!?!?! but it won't let me skip!!!!!!!! WTF

so basically, i can't get any further!

anyone else having this issue??

i'm using a 9800 GT (i know it's not the newest card, but it runs everything else perfectly and i have the latest drivers)

The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar

Sounds like a bug or clitch to me.

Have you checked the STFUII forums to see if someone else isn't have the same issue?

Glad i skipped this untill there was at least a few updates for it.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

‚Äč

Your not the only one with that problem.

I have a Radeon and the same thing happens at that place with the Tie Bomber on the first level, it is a big pre-rendered cinematic.

I have tested it on Xp and Windows 7 operating systems

The blank screens in between are also smaller pre-rendered cinematics, my friend who also has a Nvidia card can't see them, and I can see them.

It could also be a question of raw processing power as well I have a quad core and he has a dual core

yeah, i have checked the Forums and this does seem to be a known issue

hopefully a patch gets sent soon cause this is BS!

@ Risker, i doubt it is a raw processing power issue, more like a GFX card problem, maybe it's time i bought a new card :S