Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who wants to play Secret Santa?

Default Who wants to play Secret Santa?

Silly idea I'm playing with, but I thought why don't we have a secret Santa type of thing here amongst ourselves?

Few ground rules, max spend is $5. There are currently 302 games under $5. SO you can for instance buy that person two $2.50 game if you felt so inclined. We will only use Steam and gift the game to whoever. Those who want in have to have a minimum of 150 posts. We will then assign a number to all entrants and then someone else pulls a number and u must gift something to that person via Steam. and so on until all names are allocated. It's not technically secret, just a random selection. Obviosuly don't buy DLCs unless u know the person has the game and DLC will work for him or her. Also, please don't be a schmuck and enter here and then not gift. Granted nothing will happen to you, but you will be branded an asshole.

Any other suggestions? This will not have anything to do with Mygaming. So nobody tru and sue MyG or anything stupid. This is 100% independent little project amongst ourselves. You also enter this entirely at your own risk. If no one buys you a gift, sorry, but there is nothing we can do other than let it be known that so and so didn't honour his/her part of the deal.

So, who wants in?

In so far:

1. DenSweeP
    2. Crzwaco
    3. Kiruna
    4. Murph
    5. czc
    6. XeroS1x
    7. Fivel
    8. zamrg
    9. Solitude
    Last edited by DenSweeP; 10-12-2010 at 04:38 PM.

I would say to make it a bit more easy why not let people add 10 or so $5 games in there wishlist.

I Normaly gift to a few people. Prophet,Isengard,Kiruna,Xerosix,CrzChaos,

But sure I am game for this.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

Okay, good suggestion.

If you want in, I suggest you pick a game or two to give the person buying for you options. If you leave it blank, then you clearly wish to be surprised.

I want in, but I will need to work on my post count first Don't blame me if I spew forth utter gibberish hence forth :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kiruna View Post
    I want in, but I will need to work on my post count first Don't blame me if I spew forth utter gibberish hence forth :P
    Just hang out in TK for a bit longer

Okay, maybe 150 posts. I just don't want any poephol en sy perd to want in for a free game and then not return the favour.

This is just simply to get in the holiday mood/mode!

Sweet! waco & Timstah can vouch for me. I is a regular steam addict, my cc bill is proof too

Great idea Densweep. I'm in also.
    Oh and Kiruna has been on Steam long enough so she can be in by default Just need to add some of you guys.

Indie projects FTW.

I'm keen it sounds like fun. Crzwaco can confirm I'm a real steam user
    T A N S T A A F L

So when does thing go live?