Spring is in the air, and what better way to celebrate it than to stay inside and play games? All that sunshine stuff is so overrated, anyway.
Helping to keep you out of the fresh air then, registrations are now open for the 2012 Do Gaming Championships, the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Ready.Set.GO! Cup, and DOTA 2 SteelSeries Spring League.
The 2012 Do Gaming Championships will go down, as usual, at rAge, with more than 600 gamers expected to take part. Those teams who qualified in the final part of the Do Gaming League can sign up for their respective games at the following links:
- Battlefield 3 – sponsored by Alienware, EA and Gaming Inc
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 – sponsored by Alienware, Megarom and Monster Energy
- Call of Duty 4 – sponsored by Alienware and Telkom
- StarCraft 2 – sponsored by Logitech
- FIFA 12 on PS3 – sponsored by Telkom
- FIFA 12 on Xbox 360 – sponsored by Telkom
- GranTurismo 5 – sponsored by Telkom
If you didn’t already qualify, you can still sign up to get on the waiting list. Registrations close on 12 September, so get busy.
The Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Ready.Set.GO! Cup is sponsored by Telkom with a prize bag of five 2TB Samsung hard drives up for grabs.
Finally, there’s the DOTA 2 SteelSeries Spring League, with winnings loot including include five SteelSeries DOTA 2 KANA mouse and mouse pad bundles, five cases of Monster Energy Drink, and five 2TB Samsung hard drives. Just two days left to register, so move it.