Ladies and gentlemen, the results are in! Following a weekend of hard playing at rAge, the do Gaming League 2012 Championship winners have been officially determined, processed, decontaminated, electronically tagged, and announced to the public before being shipped off to an undisclosed location for genetic testing. Or something like that.
First up then, the console warriors:
- FIFA 12 (Xbox) – Irshaad “IRI_007” Mahomed (who defeated Rohan “Roebou1989” de Jongh in the finals)
- FIFA 12 (PS3) – Riaasat “MOMZAY” Ebrahim (who defeated Wasim “LEEDSUNITED4LYF” Ebrahim)
- Gran Turismo 5 – David “GTAS_Peetham” Peetham (runners up Daniel “Opc_danny” Rodrigues and Luke “Ryoku_Skywalker” McDowell)
And the PC kings:
- Starcraft 2 – Radhe “DvG?illidanRA” Stringer (who defeated Travis “bvd.Shase” Weedon in the finals)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – Monster Gaming Energy (who defeated Bravado)
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – Bravado (defeated Regiment)
- Battlefield 3 – Bravado (defeated ASF)
For everybody else who took part in the competition, remember that winning isn’t everything. Just most of it. Maybe next time you’ll make mom and dad proud, but until then you’re totally grounded. Go and practise those zerg rushes, mister.