iGame has confirmed they will be hosting servers for the upcoming Crysis 3 Open Beta starting on the 29 January 2013. 15 Crysis 3 Open Beta servers will be available on release.
The list of servers can be found on the iGame forum: iGame Crysis 3 Beta Servers
Crysis 3 Open Beta details
The beta is designed to give you just a taste of the full Crysis 3 multiplayer experience, and help the development team collect your valuable feedback. In the Crysis 3 Beta, you’ll be able to suit up, team up with your friends, level up to rank 10, and customize your Nanosuit with different weapons, attachments and suit modules.
Crysis 3 Open Beta Multiplayer Modes
Hunter Mode: This multiplayer game mode is all about the survival of the fittest. There are two teams, initially comprised of two permanently cloaked “Hunters”, and up to fourteen CELL troopers awaiting extraction. Each trooper slain respawns on the Hunter team to prey on their former allies, building to a frenetic climax. If any of the troopers survive the round, the hunters lose. Whichever way you play, Hunter Mode delivers a heart-pounding test of strategy and survival.
Crash Site Mode: This multiplayer game mode is a King of the Hill type experience. An Alien dropship deploys a pod at random around the map. Players on each team must remain near the dropped pod in order to capture the zone and accumulate points. Each alien pod holds two shields players can utilize defensively as weapons. In addition, each Crash Site map will have a “Pinger”, a CEPH-constructed walking weapon of mass destruction. But be careful, other players can hijack the Pinger while you’re inside of it!
Crysis 3 Open Beta Maps:
Museum: Roam the dark ruins of the museum that’s located in downtown Manhattan, and use the verticality to your advantage.
Airport: Close to the financial district, nature has taken over buildings and planes in this open fields area.
Crysis 3 Open Beta Download Instructions:
- You will need an Origin account and the Origin Client in order to download and participate in the Open Beta. If you don’t already have an Origin Account, simply go to the Origin website (http://www.origin.com) and register using the link on the top right.
- Once you have an account download the client from the following website: http://origin.com/download – Run the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install the client.
- Launch the Origin client and log in to your account.
- You can now select the My Games tab within Origin to see the Open Beta. From here you can download and install the game.
- For more info and FAQ go to: http://bit.ly/BetaCrysis3