Gearbox has confirmed the rumours that a Game of the Year edition for Borderlands 2 is in fact on its way.
The Game of the Year Edition includes a copy of the main game and all four campaign add-ons (Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty, Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt, Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep) as well as both added classes (Gaige the Mechromancer and Krieg the Psycho).
Also included is the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1 (which raises the level cap to 61), the Heads and Skins previously included in the Collector’s Edition, and also thrown in are some packs and items from the Premier Club.
So, the Game of the Year Edition includes:
- Borderlands 2 Main Game;
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty;
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage;
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt;
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep;
- Creature Slaughter Dome;
- Premiere Club Content: (Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class; Gearbox Gun Pack; Golden Key; Vault Hunter’s Relic);
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class;
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins;
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1.
The Game of the Year Edition will launch on 11 October 2013 and is priced at $59.99 (R625*)