Dark Souls 2 for PC was released (digitally) today, 25 April 2014, and already there are performance issues popping up in the game.
The current issues are:
- Game crashes upon start-up;
- Previously VAC banned players are unable to play online in Dark Souls II;
- The game does recognise or take input from a controller;
- Players having issues with keyboard and mouse controls;
- Players cannot locate their pre-order bonuses.
The retail version of Dark Souls 2 for PC will be released on 2 May 2014.
Any of you Dark Souls 2 players experiencing these issues? Let us know in the comments and forum.